[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you ever seen this? I just watched it and thought it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: brief encounter.jpg (73KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
brief encounter.jpg
73KB, 960x540px
Any of you ever seen this? I just watched it and thought it was fantastic. Reminded me a lot of In the Mood For Love, though I guess it's not entirely right to say that since this came out in 1945.
>>
>>83164965
patrician choice
>>
Too old. This is a cape kino board
>>
>>83164996
I forgot that the average age on this board is 12.
>>
>>83165073
yeah not 76, see ya gramps
>>
>>83164965
I think it's okay to say that, since you're saying that it reminds *you personally* of it, and you saw In the Mood For Love first.

It is a great film, Lean's best with only one-and-a-half other possible contenders.
>>
File: 234235.jpg (42KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
234235.jpg
42KB, 500x346px
Superior black and white film coming through.
>>
>>83164965
It is without doubt one of the finest romantic films ever made. Top ten. It retains that element of fantasy that only true romantic films have about them. A romanticism beyond sex, selfishness, guile, etc. i.e. idealistic and unrealistic. That's why people like them.

Also check out Intermezzo, Back Street, 'Til We Meet Again, and I'll Never Forget You.
>>
>>83165153
Chroma-stripped versions of movies originated digitally are pure kitsch. People will be laughing in twenty years' time that this was even a thing. It's literally meaningless. It's the cinema equivalent of those leatherette folders people used to put their TV Guides in.
>>
>>83165327
People won't exist in twenty years.
>>
>>83164965
B/w Lean > color Lean?
>>
My Lean rankings:

1. The Bridge on the River Kwai
2. Brief Encounter
3. Lawrence of Arabia
>>
File: antisocial.jpg (96KB, 645x553px) Image search: [Google]
antisocial.jpg
96KB, 645x553px
I'm in the mood for a Lean night, my niggas.
>>
>>83166077
Will niggers and gooks inherit the earth?
>>
Do i need to have similar experiences to get this kino?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.