[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have people become so harsh towards movies in today's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1659.jpg (116KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1659.jpg
116KB, 660x495px
Why have people become so harsh towards movies in today's generation?

Why has it become so difficult to satisfy the audience?

So many beautiful and great movies are made, but people just want to talk about how this and that was wrong with it. We contantly hate movies rather than living them.

Can we not just appreciate this beautiful treasure?

We should appreciate that movies still are made.....
>>
>>83150604
I haven't watched a contemporary movie since mad furiosa
>>
>>83150604
Did Tom Hanks just fucking poison that kid?
>>
>>83150604
They expect movies to fill some void in their heart and when video of people acting can't do that they take out their existential frustrations on the film.
>>
>>83150659

You know it Bucko.
>>
>>83150604
>so many movies
That's exactly why.

We have become spoiled.

If only 1 blockbuster came out each year , we would suck that movies dick really hard.

That's why directors like Tarantino and Cameron are appreicated, they don't fart out movies each year.
>>
>>83150604
As someone who had never seen any Alien movie ever,
I thought Alien Covenant was pretty fucking kino. I think people have just seem too many movies, now they don't care anymore.
>>
>>83150604
Overexposing yourself to any medium has a chance of making you to become jaded and impossible to please

See: any board on this website
>>
>>83150963
this
>>
>>83150963
Not true

I have a friend who doesn't go on /tv or /reddit and he doesn't carebut he still hates 90% of movies that come out
>>
>>83151480
It's still true bud. I know it's hard to believe but people were hating shit way before the internet came around.
>>
youre wrong op, theyre just keen on using experimental marketing techniques written into the screen project. that and tons of established IP material or rebooting stuff. stuck between artistic integrity and sticking to the businesses strength. cheapening budgets across the board except a few select projects forces adopting of Television side creatives. studios look for self starters that defy the odds and turns them into yes men where most put in minimal effort in search of a steady paycheck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.