[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /tv/ never talk about Mary Elizabeth Winstead? >Scott

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6955.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6955.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Why does /tv/ never talk about Mary Elizabeth Winstead?

>Scott pilgrim
>Fargo
>Smashed
>21 Cloverfield Lane

Kino all.
>>
>>83150342
They do, but she's nothing but a basic bitch who isn't even all that hot by Hollywood standards so I don't even know why
>>
>>83150342
Did she keep her husband's house?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170520-144222.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170520-144222.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>83150342
Oh but we do talk about her
>>
File: Screenshot_20170520-143716.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170520-143716.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
How could anyone like MEW stand to be with such a low test nu-male beta?
>>
>>83150514
That poor fucking guy.

He really had no idea, did he?

#TeamRiley
>>
File: mewrileysad.jpg (224KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
mewrileysad.jpg
224KB, 1080x1349px
>>83150342
>MEW looks like she's been crying
>it was actually Riley who cheated on her while she was away working on her new film
>all MEW wants from Riley is a baby but instead he impregnated a 21 year old
Top 10 Greatest Anime Plot Twists
>>
The simultaneous breakup Instagram was a mistake.
>>
Celebrity worship/gossip is against the rules, newfag.
>>
>>83150781
She's an actor.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170524-183248.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170524-183248.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>83150646
>poor guy
u wot m8
this pathetic mastercuck was probably smothering the fuck out of her. He seems like the worst kind of clingy, needy beta.
>>
I'll never understand you people who get all interested in celebrities/actors. You remind me of 47 year old women who watch reality tv shows on E! Me personally I'm just a normal guy who watches movies. I don't care what shoes the Kardashians wore today
>>
File: IMG_4120.jpg (119KB, 1024x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4120.jpg
119KB, 1024x747px
Imagine being Riley in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you fuckin' forgettable, all mediocre with your tight body and perfect angelic face. I would totally divorce you, both my instagram self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hold her in his arms as she stares into his eyes. Like seriously imagine having to be Riley and not only sit in that chair while Mary flaunts her perfect body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her perfect smile and beautifully toned legs, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that instagram post. Not only having to tolerate her mesmerising beauty but her subtle shyness as everyone online tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her soft kissable face form into types of smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of drugs and alcohol and later alleged James Blunt albums for your ENTIRE SEPARATION coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking perfect before, and now you swear you can taste the dread that's breaking out in your balding head as she smiles suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be divorced and sit there and revel in her "civil (for that is what she calls herself)" conversations, the words she worked so hard on with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this world before the the entire world could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Riley. You're not going to lose the love of your life over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>83150619
Unironically this. Women are starting to remember that they like alpha males now that Trump is in charge. Skinny jeans, emotional manchildren are so last decade.
>>
File: 1481348021090.jpg (139KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481348021090.jpg
139KB, 833x1000px
She's never made a decent movie and her career is in serious decline. She's also losing her looks.
>>
>>83150928
Jesus Christ there really are people like this.
>>
>>83150342
>Why does /tv/ never talk about Mary Elizabeth Winstead?

Get the fuck back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>83153229
But muh Jar Jar Cloverfield cash in! John Goodman!
>>
>>83150342
I've got a better question. How come /tv/ never talks about Ridley Scott? How come /pol/ never talks about Jews?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xqORbHBeGw

I like her
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.