[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you deal with the over saturated market of entertainment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1495389208854.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1495389208854.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
how do you deal with the over saturated market of entertainment?
how can you keep track of all the series and movies?
how do you choose what to watch?
how can you tell if is art or a product or both?
will the system collapse?
>>
>>83146716
I usually get an itch to watch a certain movie and look it up. I can't watch anything unless I get the itch, otherwise it doesn't feel genuine
>>
>>83146776
where does it itch?
>>
>>83146716
The system will never collapse because no matter how many thousands of years worth of content we have, normies' very nature prohibits them from seeking out anything other than what is placed directly in front of them.
>>
Most films and movies are shit, I've never felt like I was over-saturated with choice.
>>
>>83146716

>falling for the entertainment jew
>not watching shadows on your wall
>>
I havn't watched capeshit in 9 years
>>
>>83146716
>watching series

Stop being a pleb and stop watching trash that only want to keep your attention until the next ads
>>
>>83147215
>Watching trash that doesn't care about anything past the purchase of the ticket
>>
>>83147103
Want a fucking cookie?
>>
>>83146716
I stopped watching series, I'm going to watch the new twin peaks but I haven't watched a series in years.
Movies? I only watch kino.
>>
>>83147489
What's a fucking cookie?
>>
I literally only try to watch movies that are retarded great either by Roger Ebert, IMDB or AFI's top 100
>>
File: 1494350529202.jpg (68KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
1494350529202.jpg
68KB, 600x402px
>>83146716
By not taking it too seriously. C'est la vie!
>>
>>83146716
By developing a taste my friend.
90% of films I can already preevaluate pretty clearly if the film is worth watching or not just by seeing the director/studio/cast and crew, especially if it's a Hollywood movie those are the easiest.

The other 10% are from the small foreign fairly unknown directors I haven't heard or some obscure old films I missed. And I'm glad I can still go completely blind into some movies I know nothing off.
>>
File: 1489009191627.jpg (287KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489009191627.jpg
287KB, 1280x1280px
>>83147657
>I literally only try to watch movies that are retarded
What do you mean?
>>
All hollywood movies are products made to make money.
>>
>>83146716
>how do you deal with the over saturated market of entertainment?
No problem if you are an experienced kinoisseur, get a taste.

>how can you keep track of all the series and movies?
Look at my previous answer, you don't have to watch everything that get's released to then now if it's shit or not.
Other than that autistic refreshing of /tv/ will keep you up to date pretty much

>how do you choose what to watch?
Again, get a taste.

>how can you tell if is art or a product or both?
Almost any big budget hollywood film is a product nowadays.

>will the system collapse?
Never, it's just a cycle that repeats itself. The capeshit of today is the same like the massively produced zombie movies of the 80s, or the western era. It will never fully dissapear, but it will surely get to a point of immediate budget cuts when the market get's fed up with it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.