[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he put the money in a different bag the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: dumbelyn.jpg (60KB, 470x377px)
dumbelyn.jpg
60KB, 470x377px
Why didn't he put the money in a different bag the very first night?
>>
Cause hes a hillbilly that lives in a trailer.
>>
>>83145057
What for?
>>
>>83145057
Cause that would make sense and they need a movie?
>>
>>83145798
except that the tracker was in the money stacks, not in the bag you mong.
>>
>>83145831
You do know that taking the money out will make him realize the tracker inside the money stacks, right?
>>
>>83145057
White """""""""intelligence""""""""""
>>
>>83145831
3/10, have a you
>>
>>83145091
Based firstposter.
>>
>>83145057
Why did he want to go back and save the ultimo hombre who could identify him?
>>
File: 1465598125661.jpg (28KB, 499x499px)
1465598125661.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
because he wanted to get caught...
>>
>>83145886
Except he had to search for it when he got suspicious in the hotel.

He wouldn't have known it was there unless he unwrapped each stack (which wouldn't make sense)
>>
>>83145057

What a pointless fucking movie
>>
>>83146046
>He wouldn't have known it was there unless he unwrapped each stack
It's called common sense.
>which wouldn't make sense
Again. Common sense. Something you lack. It's two minutes of your time or your entire life.
>>
>>83146038
this. maybe on a subconcious level he wanted to feel what he felt back in the bush.
>>
If you found a bag of money, would the first thought in your mind be "gee I better switch the bags in the off chance there's a tracker in there!"
>>
>>83146120
If drug dealers were involved? Yes.
>>
>>83146120
Yes to switching the bags, but not per se because of a potential tracker.
>>
>>83146025
Maybe he was a nice guy
>>
>>83146120
My first thought sure as shit wouldnt be "those drug dudes will never suspect this FUCKING HUGE BLACK SATCHEL THAT THEY ALREADY KNOW"
>>
>>83146156
>but not per se because of a potential tracker
Then what's the point?
>>
>>83146208
Outside the money, I wouldn't want anything that could link me to that money.
>>
>>83146120
In this day and age, absolutely

Llewelyn had an excuse because it was the 80s and he was trailer trash
>>
>>83146286
>dude that's our bag lmao

You'd want to take the bag just for the sake of keeping the people you stole it from thinking it wasn't a third party who ran off with the money. Dispose of it, of course. Don't just keep the entire bag.
>>
>>83145057
>Bring a bag
>Individually take out each dollar bill and put it into new bag
>Leave satchel and tracker
>Hide bag in a very hidden place
>Leave it there for months and casually check up on it every now and then
>Retrieve it when you're ready
>>
When he finds the tracker in the hotel, its stuck in a stack of $1 bills.

I bet that bag only had about $20k in it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.