[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Prometheus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0356.jpg (36KB, 206x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
36KB, 206x305px
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Prometheus is sci-fi kino?

>2017
>plebs STILL don't understand Prometheus
>>
>>83140426
Prometheus is in the top 5 scifi films of the millennium.
>>
>>83140485
unironically this
>>
It was okay, i enjoyed it for what it was.
It's not a masterpiece though.
>>
>>83140911
What was it?
>>
>>83140485
This
>>
great movie on its own but the alien shit sucks
>>
It's a pile of shit with shit visuals, shit ancient aliens storyline, shit art design, shit bland acting from everyone save for Fassbender. I genuinely hate this movie, also

>giving the alien and backstory

w e w
>>
i fucking love prometheus threads.
>>
lost me when they didnt just run towards the side of the ship
>>
remember when the Prometheus woke up super angry? he surely missed his morning coffee haha
>>
"Kino" means garbage that hipsters pretend is good, right?
>>
>>83141184
>shit visuals
>shit art design

Do you actually have eyes in your skull
>>
>>83140426
but nothing in the movie made sense
>>
>>83141184
You're a dogshit person with bad taste, no surprise to see you adding something like "wew" into your post you ADHD sped.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>83141368
I'm fascinated by people like you who claim something doesn't make sense without first researching to see if it actually did make sense. Do you open yourself up to humiliation this recklessly in real life too?
>>
if you dont like Prometheus youre literal gay or you didnt watch in the cinema. cinema experience changes everything. you wouldnt watch and criticize a Gursky in your cellphone., would you?
>>
>>83140966
A hot steaming pile of shit
>>
File: IMG_0323.jpg (53KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.jpg
53KB, 645x968px
>>83141368
t. brainlet
>>
>>83140426
great moive I hate ailen moives though so I liked it just is too much for the football fans
>>
>>83141479
i bet you like star trek.
>>
>>83141520
Never watched it desu
>>
>>83140426
8/10
characters are too stupid for it to be a masterpiece and some questions just lazily won't be answered because the writer of LOST wrote the script.
>>
>>83140966
like i said, it was okay, not great, not shit
>>
>>83140426
Prometheus is so fucking good
>>
>>83144992
>It was okay for being okay

That's how stupid you sound.
>>
>>83140426
prometheus reminded me, that you can not be truly white unless you're pure white
>>
>>83140426
One of the biggest problems with Prometheus was that they tried to both make a movie that mirrored the first Alien and also a movie that aspired to be more 'heady' sci-fi akin to 2001. The result being a movie where humanity's greatest scients and pioneers acted like children, took dumb risks, xenobiologist running away from the first alien find and so on. It happened often enough for it to take you out of the movie.

Prometheus could have been a great movie, as it stands it only amounts to 'alright'.
>>
>>83140485
Yeah but the story still sucks.
>>
File: 1494436637008.jpg (98KB, 1382x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1494436637008.jpg
98KB, 1382x2048px
>>83141389
>everything I don't like is /pol/
>>
>>83146143
It didn't mirror Alien at all.
>>
>>83146359
>normal people being put in a situation they're not prepared for being killed off one by one by alien monsters
>betrayed by superiors who knowingly put them in that situation
I'd say it's very similar to Alien, though not overly so. Problem is that you can't make a movie about humanity discovering it's alien origin if it has already been discovered (in order for the betrayal) or a movie about people willingly exploring an alien world and then have them not be the least prepared to do so.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.