[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow...I'm honestly surprised. This was actually better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 39WJ2YoLoWyDHxpTIwWT7AOKtZT.jpg (51KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
39WJ2YoLoWyDHxpTIwWT7AOKtZT.jpg
51KB, 500x750px
Wow...I'm honestly surprised. This was actually better than Alien: Covenant.
>>
No it's not
You're just posting this just to get attention
Next thing you're going to say is jay AVP is Kino.
Don't ever come back here otherwise I'll track you down and rape you to the point where you're shitting blood for a good 5 years
>>
>>83136452
movie makes no sense because Predators created the aliens to hunt.

Delete your thread.
>>
I like it better honestly. It's more in line with the original.

The ending is the only part where it's equally retarded to Prometheus.

Plus you got Sigourney and motherfucking Charles Dance so that already makes it better.
>>
>>83136452
Bait: Resurrection
>>
>>83136545
>Charles Dance
You're thinking of Alien 3, anon. Have you seen the assembly cut?
>>
>>83136502
>>83136523

No I'm not posting this shit to get attention. Resurrection was better kino than Covenant in my own fucking opinion.

Fuck Off.

>>83136776
No, I'm thinking of Resurrection. Although, Alien 3 the Assembly Cut was very well done.
>>
>>83136987
But Charles Dance is in 3, not Resurrection.
>>
It's fun and funny trash, even though the story and script are schlock.

The director's cut is a train-wreck. Hilarious train-wreck that is opened up by Jeunet saying "well this is a director's cut, it might be ok, I don't know" and then a shot of some of the worst CGI ever to make like... a booger joke? Incredible.

There are nothing but classic lines in A:R. Like

JOHNNER YOU INBRED MOTHERFUCKER!!!

LISTEN UP CALL YOU HANG WITH ME AND YOU WILL FIND THAT I AM NOT A MAN WITH WHOM TO FUCK
^classic Whedon quip-writing

or the fact that it seems like half the cast finger-fucks Winona Ryder, who looks like a 12-year-old. Sigourney Weaver does, some bad guy does. Even the Alien hybrid finger-fucks Winona Ryder. Truly this is French sensibility.
>>
>>83136776
God damn it i thought that was the alien 3 poster. nevermind, resurrection is god awful
>>
>>83136452
This is the 3rd best alien movie
>>
To me the action scenes directing, photography and editing are absolutely top tier in resurrection. You guys can shit on Whedon and the cast all day long I don't even care. But visually the esthetics are super strong in resurrection. Jeunet and Khondji was a hell of a team IMO.
>>
>we have finally reached Resurrection apologism
Jesus fuck you pretentious contrarian cunts. It's a shit movie and Jeunet is not quite good enough to elevate Whedon's garbage ideas. If not for Weaver's and Perlman's combined charisma it would be unwatchable.
>>
File: 1304477879607.jpg (4KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1304477879607.jpg
4KB, 126x126px
>>83138882
>>we have finally reached Resurrection apologism
Welcome to 1997
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.