[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yeah let's go with that Downsie looking asianlet for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9

>Yeah let's go with that Downsie looking asianlet for our new Star Wars character
>>
>>83134264
Yeah, she's kind of ugly. They could've at least picked a good lookng asian chick for the role.
>>
>>83134324

Why does a mechanic need to be especially pretty?
>>
>Jew wars marketing to china again

Can this meme stop.
>>
>>83134264
>>83134324
>Every woman in every movie has to be waifu material because that's what my vietnamese puppet shows do!

I want underage spermlins to leave
>>
>>83134498
>making an asian girl the romantic interest of a nigger
>asian market

that will backfire fucking hard
>>
>>83134264
She was great in Up.
>>
>>83134264
I wouldn't bang her. And I would bang almost anything remotely attractive.
>>
She looks a lot like a really short and slightly overweight girl that sometimes hung out with my nerd friends in college. She was obnoxious as fuck, clearly showed that she didn't like having me around and thought she was a big deal because she was hanging out with us dudes.
>>
not only are the jews pushing diversity but ugly diversity
>>
>>83134498
>>83134625
>Asian American
>SEA heritage
>Ugly

They're not marketing to China at all, they're just pushing for diversity and the character is Asian.

If they were trying to appease the Chinese market, they would hire a bilingual actress born there (Jing Tian)
>>
>>83134469
A mechanic needs to be pretty to attract the dick. Otherwise mechanics would be extinct.
>>
>>83134720
I don't think they would, Americans don't give a shit about foreign culture, they are likely to just get some random Asian-American and assume that they have their Chinese diversity quota covered.
>>
>asianlet
that's redundant
>>
>>83134324
>kind of
I think it's fair to say she is ugly.
>>
>>83134750
>Americans don't give a shit about foreign culture
It's mainly American journalists that report on diversity (or lack thereof) in films.

>they are likely to just get some random Asian-American and assume that they have their Chinese diversity quota covered.
No one is that retarded. There's no solidarity among Asians at all, if they're not born in China, they won't give a fuck.
>>
out of million aliens, again a new character is a gook

#StarWarsSoHuman
>>
>>83134891
>It's mainly American journalists that report on diversity (or lack thereof) in films.
And? They just do it for click baiting, they don't give a shit about foreign culture or actual representation. It's a form of whitesplaining.
>>
>>83134264
Her body is confusing as fuck. I can't figure out if she's fat or just oddly shaped.
>>
>>83134951
It's the entire reason why there's so much diversity in films right now. Journalists praise productions with a multiethnic cast, so film makers leap at the opportunity to gain ethical brownie points by incorporating foreign everything.
>>
>>83134324
Everyone in nuStar Wars is fantastically ugly.
>>
>>83135017
Looks like those old haggy Asian ladies but yet still young
>>
File: who-is-kelly-marie-tran_0.jpg (83KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
who-is-kelly-marie-tran_0.jpg
83KB, 612x380px
>"I know what Star Wars needs, CollegeHumor!"
>>
>>83135548
They couldn't get Simon Pegg again because he's in star trek and already played one of the pig monsters from Stalker in the last movie. They need someone for "nerd cred", and boy have they miscalculated.
>>
>>83135548
...foodlr?
>>
Why do the jews have to ruin everything?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170524-150434.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170524-150434.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>this ad was removed from YouTube and this image has been purged from google.
Hmmmmmm
>>
>>83134680
I'd hit it.
>>
if she gets blacked i will go into a cinema near chinatown and stand up applauding during the scene
>>
>>83134264
The future isn't pretty, anon. It's brown and lumpy.

Enjoy the glorious present.
>>
The girl is a mechanic because everyone knows that there are so many girl mechanics out there. She vould have been a nurse since Finn was in coma, but nooooooooooo, le stronk women has to act like a man.
>>
>>83134264
The reason she looks so real compared to other actors is that she got her start as a huge Star Wars nerd.

Honestly i'm 100% more attracted to her than Teethy McGums Mouth.
>>
>>83134264
1 B I L L I O N C O N S U M E R S
>>
>>83134747
Practical skills are sexy, anon
>>
>>83134324
So then we could have 10 autistic waifu threads a day for the next 7 months like we had for Daisy and Felicity?
>>
>>83134324
Call me SJW all you want (which I am not), but I'm a bit sick of super attractive actors in my films and TV.
>>
>>83137555
Filling our sceens with nu-males and forcing ugly-average girls down our throat is just another small cog in the giant roaring machine of white genocide.
>>
>>83137588
>forcing ugly-average girls down our throat
Yeah, cause you're totally forced to go see the movie, right? Like, guys with guns show up at your door the day of the release and say "Time to see Star Wars motherfucker, or else."
>white genocide
It's called capitalism. Hollywood couldn't make money just from their usual audience any more because their usual audience just pirated everything. So now they're flailing around trying to reach the female and non-white audiences as much as possible.
>>
>>83134264
isnt she a ladyboy??
>>
>>83134264
it's a duty to massively boycott this crap
>>
>>83137588
Not at all. Calm your anxiety. It just makes the characters more believable. Think of people like Javier Bardem, Steve Buscemi, Will Dafoe, and Damien Fontleroy - their roles are amplified and seem more believable because they look like the average Joe.

Also,
>>>/pol/
>>
>>83136114
Food+tumblr
>>
She's hideous but so is Boyega so it's a good match.
>>
File: ad.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ad.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>83134264
it's like hollywood wants revenge on china for star wars flopping over there
>>
File: TRUE PROGRESSIVENESS.jpg (575KB, 685x1211px) Image search: [Google]
TRUE PROGRESSIVENESS.jpg
575KB, 685x1211px
shes not even chinese, shes some viet SEA monkey. No chinese is going to go see this movie because of her.

>>83134264
>implying Finn wasnt already the ugliest congo nigger they can find

seems like they dont have to be just ethnic, they have to be actually unattractive AF too
>>
>>83134469
Because this is a movie, not real life, and it's an apparently major role in fucking Star Wars where the main cast has always been model tier, and there's no reason for her not to be except for being afraid to hurt women's feelings by implying it's better to be attractive, as if they don't know that already
>>
File: TrailerParkWars.jpg (400KB, 2345x637px) Image search: [Google]
TrailerParkWars.jpg
400KB, 2345x637px
>>
>>83137830

Objectively speaking, the asian dude was a downgrade.
>>
>>83138146
Negroids are ugly. And low iq. And violent.
>>
>>83138146
asian dude has 100 more IQ

and if hes asian american he will be much richer too, asians do even better than whites on a financial level in the states
>>
>>83137555
There's having a cast full of people who look like they belong in an Abercrombie and Fitch ad and can't act, and then there's picking a short chubby plain girl to play the role of a female Asian character and implicitly daring men to object with your finger poised over the "sexist!" button instead of picking any of the endless number of drop dead gorgeous Asian actresses available
>>
>>83138146
That's not the point. The Asian dude is cleaner.
>>
File: colored.webm (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
colored.webm
3MB, 800x600px
>>83137830
>>
>>83138146
ching chong doesnt come with aids

nignog will knock her up and abandon her to be a single mom
>>
>>83138221
>Negroids are ugly. And low iq. And violent.

Nah, they get swole easy, have good style, and most of them can dance.

>asian dude has 100 more IQ
That black dude is definitely bilingual, at least knowing english and his native language. He probably knows mandarin/cantonese otherwise he wouldn't have found work in that commercial.
>and if hes asian american he will be much richer too, asians do even better than whites on a financial level in the states
That comercial is Taiwanese or some shit. Asians the world over despise Asian Americans despite their success.
>>
>>83138236
see
>>83137728
>>
>>83137875
I don't understand this, are pretty, tall, and thin black women really that rare? Is Zoe Saldana literally the only one?
>>
Thats exactly what most of the ones who go see movies in china land look like though
>>
>>83138459
>I don't understand this, are pretty, tall, and thin black women really that rare?

Nope. Ethiopia and Somalia are filled with gorgeous black women with thin noses and big eyes.
>>
>>83136114
Food Hitlr
>>
>>83138501
I've been to Beijing and 9 out of 10 girls were skinny, average height and pretty.
>>
>>83138393
>I'm so ugly I literally can't suspend my disbelief in movies where the main actors are attractive
That's rough, anon.
>>
>>83138538
That's a shitty modeling agency then
>>
>>83138558
>average chinese girl
>pretty
lmao
>>
>>83138558
>Skinny
That's believable. Asians are notorious fat shamers. The first thing they do when they greet each other is comment on each others weight and appearance.
>Average height
not by western standards. Average height for east asian women is like 5'1" whereas western women are 5'6"
>pretty
can you tell if a cat is pretty? They all look the same. Facial blindness makes people of other races look less ugly than they really are. The exotic factor also contributes to your boner.
>>
>>83138374
I always love fighting generalizations with generalizations
>>
>>83134264
She looks like the little Asian woman who does my dry cleaning. As long as she doesn't have romance scenes and is more just a supporting character I am cool with it.
>>
>>83134264
Maybe she's just delivering food?
>>
>>83138653
>The exotic factor also contributes to your boner.
Yeah you are probably right. And yeah I guess I think they were average height because I probably expected them to all be mega short. But I think they were pretty by my western standards, the girl from Star Wars looks more "exotic" in the sense that she looks weirder.
>>
>>83134264

The caucasian girl is still the chosen one.
>>
>>83138578
It's more that you're not a man if you care about how actors in movies look, and I actively want people like you to be unhappy.
>>
I'm white and I think that the best Han Chinese girls are cuter than the best Japanese girls or pre-surgery Koreans
>>
>>83138776
White feminism.
>>
>>83137875
Haha those shitskin women are ugly as fuck
>>
>>83134720
Nobody cares about asian diversity tho, at least not chinese/japanese/korean diversity. This ain't the 90s and this ain't magic school bus.

It seems like an obvious attempt to appeal the chinese market.
>>
>>83134324
Unless sex appeal is supposed to be part of her character I don't really see it as a problem (like the True Lies IMAGINE thing, or Gal Gadot walking away from the asian guy).
>>
>>83138948
I can see a problem if they force her to be a character that all the other characters like, kind of like Rey. In that case she must have a really great personality. If she's as smug as she looks in that photo I'll hate her character.
>>
File: 9309ee7890499a5b4d7d825f02dbe80e.jpg (709KB, 1382x2048px) Image search: [Google]
9309ee7890499a5b4d7d825f02dbe80e.jpg
709KB, 1382x2048px
>>83134264
Why doesn't Star Wars have any aliens as main characters in their movies besides Chewbacca and Yoda?
>>
>>83138796
>the appearance of people whose faces you will be staring at for two hours in high definition don't matter
I guess we better inform Hollywood of this. After all, it's not like anybody grew attached to Star Wars in part because of the handsome rogue Han Solo, or the pretty and slender Leia, and then gushed for years about her in a metal bikini. They could have just cast short chubby people for those roles and it wouldn't have changed anything. I don't want anyone to be unhappy, including you, anon, I just think there's literally no good reason to not get an attractive actor to play that character, and arguing that the movie will be more immersive because she's less attractive is not convincing at all.
>>
>>83138221
t. Asian Esquire
>>
>>83139217
Seriously what is it about Asians that make them so disdainful of black people? It's funny to me that whites, who constantly bend over backwards to be inclusive, are incessantly harangued about being racist, and Asians, who are actually racist as fuck, get away with it completely. It's almost like black people only care about themselves vs. white people and ignore the fact there are other races
>>
>>83134498

China's about to get BLACKED
>>
>>83139015
Because that would a. require some creativity and b. be risky because audiences might have trouble identifying with that character and we could miss out on some extra money
>>
>>83138236
>There's having a cast full of people who look like they belong in an Abercrombie and Fitch ad and can't act,
>le ugly people are better actors than attractive people meme
Actually on an objective level attractive people are more likely to be smart, strong and talented than the ugly. It's just genetics.
>>
>>83139591
I don't really disagree, but there are also plenty of actors who kind of suck at acting but have made it as far as they have based on their looks. Like Kit Harrington
>>
I rather Finn be gay than liking whatever that thing is.
>>
>>83139997
Finn has been a Stormtrooper his whole life, it's understandable that he's confused about girls and girls (male).
>>
>>83139015
Because there are no interesting alien races in Star Wars.
>>
>>83140165
The EU had some pretty weird ones, like some bugs that only live in Hyperspace, or some super smart tentacle thing that one of them became the most important historian. It's mostly just humanoids with marks on their face or humans with animal heads otherwise. There was a species called Cat-har if I recall correctly that was basically humanoid cats/humans with cat heads. They appear in a bunch of comics I think.
>>
>>83140235
You're only describing them by looks, which makes me think not even the EU has come up with an interesting race.
>>
>>83140282
I get what you mean and you are right. The stories are mostly about humans and they just replace the humans with humanoid aliens to make it less boring. But I can't think of any that had some focus on some particular feature of the alien species.
>>
>>83140282
The EU is full of Muslims, which are mainly Arab and Somali.
>>
>>83134264
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.