[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the films so emotionally hard hitting? I shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Spider-Man_2_Poster.jpg (68KB, 290x398px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_2_Poster.jpg
68KB, 290x398px
Why are the films so emotionally hard hitting? I shouldn't cry over a capeshit. Aunt May was a nice aunt.
>>
>>83132870
So Aunt May definitely knew Peter was Spiderman, right?
>>
>>83132870
was this spiderman the best spiderman?

thats the real argument here.

I say "yes" because unlike the ones ahead of this they

A) had a HOT AS FAWRK mary jane actress (just look at her. no seriously, look at her).
B) Evil characters (green goblin was so well done by willem dafoe) and it was a great movie because of it. spiderman 2 was a great sequel because of doc oct (alfred molina) and the other 2 fucking plotlines!! I mean think about it. we had doc oc, harry osborne, and mary jane marrying some chad thundercock in that one movie. now a days, you can make a capeshit netflix series with those 3 plotlines alone.

C) Spiderman 1 and 2 werent completely cucked. 3 got too much, they fucked it up with EMO spidey, but lets be honest, at the end of the day even that peter parker was relatable too because that was a low point in his life and we've been there before.

so, in conclusion, this spiderman provided the best, most fulfilling viewers experience, and is the why it is also the best
>>
Didn't really appreciate how shitty the Homecoming poster is until I saw this one. How did they fuck it up so bad?
>>
Is John Jameson the most tragic character?
>Fall in love with Mary Jane
>Everytime he fills her up with his load in bed she's busy thinking about Peter
>On his wedding day hid fiancée breaks up with him using a note
>He spent his life working hard to stay fit and become an astronaut, only to lose it all to some nerd who works for his dad
>>
File: Aunt-May.jpg (55KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
Aunt-May.jpg
55KB, 618x412px
>>83132966
she did. and to go off of my last arguement above as to why this spiderman is the best spiderman, lets reflect on how inceasingly milfy aunt may has gotten.

she has ALWAYS been depicted as a frail old fucking woman, not sexy latina cartel-whores.

fuck you sony and marvel. fuck you so hard.

>Although at the time teenage superheroes were usually given names ending with "boy", Lee says he chose "Spider-Man" because he wanted the character to age as the series progressed, and moreover felt the name "Spider-Boy" would have made the character sound inferior to other superheroes.

I dont want to feel like a pdf everytime i watch spiderman anymore. I dont need sophmore year high school spiderman, i want senior year/college spiderman, like this spiderMAN was. no more spiderGUDBOY
>>
>>83132966
https://youtu.be/Wes8IR-yGrU
She knows he gave up being Spider-Man and used Henry to show that people still need him.
>>
I still maintain that Spiderman 2 is the best cape movie of all time
>>
>>83133232
That's the one thing superhero movies nowadays are missing: Heart
>>
>>83133266
Nothing else even comes close.
>>
>>83133212
was that guy really J.J Jamesons son?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.