[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Those men are going to rape your wife, brutally, unless you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>Those men are going to rape your wife, brutally, unless you give us what we want

Would Utopia be allowed today?
>>
Probably. Our shows still allow shit like this
>>
>>83131740
Probably yeah. You know I don't think I've actually once discussed this show with anybody. Never met a single person who's actually seen it and I absolutely loved the style of it.
>>
>>83132179
Probably one of my favourite shows of all time Tbh, cancelled too soon
>>
>>83132329
cancelled because of the american show, american show doesn't even get made.
>>
>>83132393
cancelled because it was boring and had low view ratings
>>
>>83131740

ruined at the end of episode one when the autistic mary sue entered the show. it should have just been wilson wilson and his merry band.
>>
>>83132468
>boring
ADHDbabby detected
>>
>>83132329
cancelled after a second season focusing all the unimportant things from season one

they should have zoomed out but instead they zoomed in on the existing characters
very underwhelming
>>
>>83132601
I heard film4 were funding a movie but I'm not sure if that's going ahead anymore
>>
File: 1466580815260.jpg (152KB, 1249x999px) Image search: [Google]
1466580815260.jpg
152KB, 1249x999px
>>83131740
Hey it has the guy from Kill List I'll watch it. Hopefully he smashes someone's skullcap with a hammer in this show
>>
>>83133958
Yes it's Brutal and brilliant
>>
I think the school shooting tid-bit the what, 2nd or 3rd episode in would've prevented the Americans from picking it up. But it looks like they pussed out for other reasons.
>>
>>83133958
raisin boy is the best character. i wish it never got cancelled. if you liked kill list you will love utopia
>>
>>83134398
apparently, channel 4 got loads of complaints about the school shooting scene
>>
>>83134489
Ya, I remember reading they got a bunch of calls. Not like it slowed them down any, though.
>>
>>83132601
It's a morality play you fucking moron.
>>
>>83132329
>>83132393
>>83132468
>>83132601
Cancelled because it was way too close to the truth.
>>
Music > visuals > everything else

Still, nice little show
>>
>>83136172
Nope, it features the some of the best characters and overall writing on television ever. But I don't expect /tv/ to get that, just like they don't get the second season.
>>
File: Bt0jxOZCQAADSBS.png (574KB, 1024x431px) Image search: [Google]
Bt0jxOZCQAADSBS.png
574KB, 1024x431px
What did they mean by this?
>>
I listen to the soundtrack when i have to do some.work on computer. Excellent work by that composer.
Show was on YouTube so I could watch it in the states.
My brother went full nope when the eye torture happened and didn't even finish the first episode.
>>
I'm still mad that fincher left the US version
>>
>>83136348
CRIMEA IS RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY
>>
>>83133958
He doesn't do that but he does murder multiple children.
>>
Since it's Channel 4, they would probably make the rapists black and have the wife volunteer and orgasm several times.
>>
>>83131740
is there a show that jumped the shark this hard?
Season 1 and the first episode of Season 2 were legitimate 10/10, after that it went straight to 6/10 and milner cried all the time, thus completely diminishing her image as a ruth mastermind villain...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.