[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one ever talk about this? Just watched two episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Revolution-FB-new-cover-pic.jpg (102KB, 960x355px) Image search: [Google]
Revolution-FB-new-cover-pic.jpg
102KB, 960x355px
Why does no one ever talk about this?

Just watched two episodes in a row. It's a fantastic show!
>>
>>83131226
It started out good but got pretty bad at the end
>>
>>83131226
>the qt in the belly shirt
>miles is daddy af
>fucking chicken man is once again a kino tier antagonist moreso than his role in BrBa.
>>
>>83131226

The first 2 episodes were great, and then it became a massive piece of shit.

I do want to hate fuck that main character though, she looks like the type to fuck you back when she's on her hands and knees.
>>
File: trashman.jpg (44KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
44KB, 400x600px
>post-apocalyptic
>>
>we can't possibly kill this enemy agent whose sole job is to, the instant he escapes our clutches, report our position to his superiors so they can come and butcher us

>that guy has a neat gun let's kill him and take it

nah senpai it's not a good show
>>
>>83131639

>Spend the entire first season searching for her brother
>Brother sacrifices himself immediately to shoot a rocket launcher he inexplicably knows how to use perfectly
>>
>>83131226
this show is awful I'm so sorry if you actually think it's good
>>
File: 1485977324421.jpg (75KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
1485977324421.jpg
75KB, 600x448px
>>83131688
>show plays in USA
>audience is surprised that character know how to use weapons
>>
>>83131226
kill yourself you retarded fucking faggot
>>
>>83131713
>>83131763

:'(
>>
>>83131742

An America in the future where control of weaponry is tightly controlled to the point where you get executed for owning an illegal gun
>>
>>83131778
you are either underage or retarded either way i hope you and your disgusting cunt of a mother bother get cancer.
>>
>>83131688
>The main characters mother was responsible for the apocalypse
>PLEASE SYMPATHISE WITH HER
>>
the girl was good looking but she always pulled ugly faces. stupid cunt.
>>
i jerked off to her side boobie holding scene mm mmm mmm!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.