[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Despite his on-camera demeanor, Carson was extremely shy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Johnny_Carson_1970.jpg (121KB, 711x936px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_Carson_1970.jpg
121KB, 711x936px
>Despite his on-camera demeanor, Carson was extremely shy off-camera. He was known for avoiding most large parties and was referred to as "the most private public man who ever lived."[3][39] Dick Cavett recalled, "I felt sorry for Johnny in that he was so socially uncomfortable. I've hardly ever met anybody who had as hard a time as he did."[15] In addition, George Axelrod once said of Carson, "Socially, he doesn't exist. The reason is that there are no television cameras in living rooms. If human beings had little red lights in the middle of their foreheads, Carson would be the greatest conversationalist on Earth."[3]

Any other actors who are secretly big autists?
>>
>>83121786
Was he, dare I say, /ourguy/?
>>
Though unbeknownst to most, Johnny Carson had an IQ of 183. He was first assessed to have an IQ of over 190, but 183 was the score assigned after a proper, multi-week, psychiatrist-administered intelligence examination.

He probably felt very lonely with such a towering intellect. Why would he WANT to interact with others not even close to his level of intelligence, outside of his job -- a job where he could openly challenge and mock those beneath him?

Johnny Carson was a one-of-a-kind guy. I'm glad he went into the entertainment industry despite his potential to be literally anything he could have wanted to be.
>>
marlon brando
>>
ryan gosling
rooney mara
>>
>>83122282
>secretly
>>
File: d33.jpg (18KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
d33.jpg
18KB, 200x219px
>>83121786
>If human beings had little red lights in the middle of their foreheads, Carson would be the greatest conversationalist on Earth

Then he'd be a social butterfly in India amirite? haha
>>
>>83122210
I know how it feels to not want to talk to people who are dumb. That's why I come here and spend my time with all you highly intelligent 4chan posters.
>>
>>83122494
Shitposting is the next step in human civilization.
>>
File: Hi -tv-.jpg (143KB, 756x732px) Image search: [Google]
Hi -tv-.jpg
143KB, 756x732px
>>
>>83122567
C
>>
File: 1394402904312.gif (3MB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
1394402904312.gif
3MB, 300x237px
>>83122494
>>
>>83122589
L
>>
>>83122589
L
>>
>>83122694
>>83122699
We already fucked it
>>
I heard something similar about Peter Sellars being boring and having a hard time expressing himself when not playing a character.
>>
>>83122975
Oh man. What did you hear? Details please
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.