[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power Rangers is the ultimate children's show. Think about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: power rangers.jpg (274KB, 853x640px) Image search: [Google]
power rangers.jpg
274KB, 853x640px
Power Rangers is the ultimate children's show. Think about it.
1) The entire show is about heroes. Raises entire generations with the right ideals, of never giving up. Of FIGHTING to your last breath!
2) Has comedy.
3) Has female warriors for the modern audience.
Truly the patrician's show. When the future president is asked what made him want to be president, they'll answer, "Power Rangers. Because it made me want to be a hero." We who have watched this show will rule the world. Get ready for us.
>>
File: 1490581535788.png (1MB, 2100x1470px) Image search: [Google]
1490581535788.png
1MB, 2100x1470px
I miss the marathon.
>>
>>83121396
A S S t r o n e m a my QUEEN
>>
I agree. It was always very pro exercise and being social too.
>>
>>83121939
Exactly. No one who grew up during 90's to 00's can say they didn't like it.
>>
File: 1415684456870.jpg (12KB, 379x451px) Image search: [Google]
1415684456870.jpg
12KB, 379x451px
>tfw Dino Charge was actually pretty decent
>>
File: ziggy.jpg (22KB, 361x615px) Image search: [Google]
ziggy.jpg
22KB, 361x615px
>>
>>83121078
>Raises entire generations with the right ideals, of never giving up. Of FIGHTING to your last breath!

This kind of thinking is what causes modern total war.
>>
File: mighty.jpg (469KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
mighty.jpg
469KB, 1000x563px
>>83121078
Power Rangers is a fucking lie, it is literally ripped off from the Jap show super sentai using the same fucking clips, look the 1993 yellow sentai ranger was a dude, you can clearly see it in the original ranger series, the suit isnt the same as the pink and theres no fucking tits, Saban is a dirty jew who just rips off this acclaimed tv show from japan
>>
LOL in every super sentai show they kill the bad guys and yet the cucks critics piled on Man of Steel for the Zod scene
>>
>>83121078
People fighting is never the ultimate children's show.

It's adults betraying the education of children.
>>
>everytime their powered aren't powerful enough
>Lol just kidding guys we had this more powerful power the whole time
>Well why the fuck didn't you just go straight for the Zeo Crystal to overpower and destroy Rita in episode 2?
>>
File: 1478576139864.jpg (75KB, 400x579px) Image search: [Google]
1478576139864.jpg
75KB, 400x579px
Ultraman will always be better than both Sentai and Power Rangers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.