[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did we think of season three, /tv/? Personally, I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: unbreakable.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unbreakable.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
What did we think of season three, /tv/? Personally, I thought it was good and the funniest season of the entire series so far. Kimmy is absolute qt and the actress has good comedic timing.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>women
>funny
>>
>>83117447
>she will never bite your balls

why live lads? ;_;
>>
>>83117447
Titus singing the conspiracy songs was hilarious. And i really really liked the ending.
>don't ask me to stop because I NEVER WILL!
>>
I wish more shows were just joke after joke like this and 30 rock
Gimme some recommendation anons
>>
>>83117826
Angie Tribeca
>>
>>83117826
Some people really seem to hate their style, but I loved 30 Rock even more in the later seasons for that reason. Feels good to have a show like Unbreakable with the same vibe. Folks can rip on it all they want, which I understand, but I hope it sticks around.
>>
>>83117447
>What did we think of season three, /tv/?
There is no we

Form your own opinions
>>
>>83117721
The convenience store bathroom gag was the best imo.
>>
>>83117994
i can't ;_;
>>
>>83118051
ray liotta showing the photos to kimmy had me in stitches
>>
>>83118168
Mikeys line at the the end of that episode was great
>just picking up some snacks and some gonzo noses
>>
I love the Twin Peaks product placement.

Also, I want to fuck Laura Dern. How the hell did she get hotter in this than in her previous stuff?
>>
>>83118827
Eh, she looked better when she was younger.
>>
File: 89389.jpg (82KB, 759x617px) Image search: [Google]
89389.jpg
82KB, 759x617px
Is he us?
>>
>>83117447
Pretty good, better than S2...also i love Xan.
I want to see her dyke out in college.
>>
>>83118827
fun fact, she's 26 in this photo
>>
>what the fudge are you doing you crazy motherfudger.
top kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.