[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Belle is basically a gold digger who walks around town singing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: belle.jpg (356KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
belle.jpg
356KB, 1280x720px
Belle is basically a gold digger who walks around town singing about how much better she is than all the resident yokels

Gaston is a "villian" despite doing nothing but being masculine and pursuing a woman he's interested in while protecting the townspeople who get are getting abducted by a monster

The Beast is a femme poofter who only "reformed" when he was forced to and eventually got rewarded for being shallow with Belle

Pretty shit story desu
>>
you haven't seen the original?
>>
>>83116463
Well females seem to like it
>>
>>83116495
It had been so long and I was so young I never realized how terrible the story was.
>>
>>83116463
Nothing wrong with a girl rejecting a tall, muscular, self-centered asshole with anger issues that nearly killed her father in favor of a RICH, tall, muscular, self-centered asshole with anger issues that nearly killed her father.
>>
>>83116530

They actually had to make Gaston more of a villain in the remake by having him tie her father to a tie so that wolves would eat him.

Then her father gets saved by the local crazy hobo lady, who you later find out was the enchantress all along. Which is fucked up, because this bitch has GOD-LIKE power to make an entire town forget all about the existence of their ruler, and turn everyone into fucking talking furniture. So she just does that and then fucks around in the woods for 20 years.
>>
>>83116743
>They actually had to make Gaston more of a villain in the remake by having him tie her father to a tie so that wolves would eat him.
He did seem more sympathetic and less retarded at the beginning of the movie.
>>
she also dropped that baby duck down the well
>>
>>83116830
Yeah his descent into being evil made no sense
>>
>>83116830
>Hi, I'm an outgoing war veteran who loves his country
Belle more than likely faced the guillotine.
>>
I really wanted to hate this remake after the lackluster trailers and sneak peeks but damned if I wasn't hooked from minute one when I actually watched it. I've seen it two times in the last week I think and I'm down to watch it again. I really like it.
>>
File: B&B.jpg (207KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
B&B.jpg
207KB, 1366x768px
What did Belle mean by this?
>>
>>83118444
Her dad has a beard in the movie

The more similar a guy is to a female's dad, the more it subconsciously turns her on.
>>
>>83118578
So Gaston's only mistake was shaving?
>>
>>83118611
A beard would have helped, but I think actually sincerely supporting her interest in reading books would've gotten him a date at least
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.