[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daniels was a QT and the only redeeming element from Alien:Covenant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: trailer2.png (851KB, 1178x603px) Image search: [Google]
trailer2.png
851KB, 1178x603px
Daniels was a QT and the only redeeming element from Alien:Covenant which, by the way, was a fucking bore and a bummer. Fricken Ridley Scott.
>>
>>83108947
>muh quirky ugly lesbian chick

Yeah she has so much character.
>>
>>83109206
shes not lesbian and shes pleasant to see on screen.
>>
>>83109258
Looks like a little boy though. Do not want.
>>
File: eyebrows.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
She was just a less interesting Ripley though. David was the only really good part of the film.
>>
>>83108947
The best parts of Covenant were Michael Fassbender and the cinematography. Daniels was a likeable character though.
>>
>>83109278
img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1416/31/1416319655081.webm
>>
>>83109278
she looks like one of my exes

the only weird thing is that she was so meek at the beggining, and then at the end she was super badass. Ridley cant direct for shit nowadays.
>>
She was cute, but that's about it. Shaw was a much better protagonist. Daniels is a Mary Sue
>>
>>83109440
we all miss Shaw, my bro.
>>
>>83109389
>Michael Fassbender
honestly, that faggot has me borderline fed up. also, its been two whole movies were he tricks everyone, reminds me a lot of Mads's Hannibal, like too much of an omnipotent flawless devil persona when hes just a fucking synthetic, a servant robot.
>>
File: 13131-alien-covenant-tv-spot-run.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
13131-alien-covenant-tv-spot-run.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
Where can i get this hat
>>
>>83109909
thats a chavo del 8 hat.
>>
>>83109909
why does an android need a hat?
>>
>>83108947
why weren't there any black people in Alien?
Shits racist
>>
>>83110143
there was a nigger and was skullfucked by a xeno.
>>
>>83108947
she was the captains wife (both atheists), liked to free climb (but not wake up in time to do most climbing?), and doesnt know how to build a log cabin

with that back ground she becomes Samus after xenos show up?
>>
>>83110095
So the spores don't fly in his ear
>>
>>83111351
They didnt know about the spores
>>
the Shaw prologue was better than the whole movie, how could that be?
>>
>>83111420
do you have autism?
>>
idk man, Craig Green did an amazing job on the clothing / costumes / outfits in that film. Small things like that helps alot.
>>
>>83109933
fuck off with your spic shows.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.