[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the narrative purpose of this scene? https://www.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 20_The-Last-Samurai.jpg (89KB, 615x462px) Image search: [Google]
20_The-Last-Samurai.jpg
89KB, 615x462px
What was the narrative purpose of this scene?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUHHhuLUJy8
>>
>>83104896
cream of sum yung gai
>>
woman detected
>>
The movie isn't that great. I feel like it's only talked about on here because of the le women meme
>>
It's supposed to illustrate how depressed he is because he attempts suicide by cop but the nip cops at that time aren't carrying guns and were just practicing with wooden swords so he merely gets a beating because life is a bitch and has him continue suffering.
>>
>>83104896
they were gay for each other right?

I'm sorry, guys, but the homosexual subtones are really obvious to me as a woman
>>
>>83105002
Being a degenerate tranny doesn't mean you're a woman.
>>
>>83104936
He's not fighting for anything though. It's not like his family is in danger or something
>>
>>83104896
*nods respectfully towards you*
>>
File: Women (1).jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Women (1).jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>watch this scene with gf
>'anon why does he keep trying to stand up i dont get it'

>watch heat with gf
>'anon why is he holding his hand, I thought he was the bad guy I don't understand'

>watch the wild bunch with gf
>'anon why didnt they run away while they still had the chance'

>watch master and commander
>'anon whats a weevil'
>>
File: dominic-toretto-ff8[1].jpg (61KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
dominic-toretto-ff8[1].jpg
61KB, 960x640px
>>83104896
Is not about winning the duel. it's about winning his respect.
>>
>>83105002
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>83105079
Vin Diesel is right
>>
>>83104896
To show that he would not accept defeat and test his resolve which is paid off at the end when he accepts defeat with resolve.
>>
>>83105079
nah, Japs won't respect you if you don't accept your failure
>>
>>83105146
We don't respect them because they surrendered after a couple of little nukes.
>>
>>83105035
>the woman actually doesn't get that he is fighting for what's right
P O T T E R Y
>>
>>83105079
Thanks Vin.
>>
>>83104896
Interesting. My version didn't have subtitles. I just had to guess what the Japs were saying.
>>
>>83105071
>anon whats a weevil
women just don't get it man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.