[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got told to watch black mirror. It just made me mad, and want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_2044-1494843740812927449625.png (52KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2044-1494843740812927449625.png
52KB, 596x739px
I got told to watch black mirror.
It just made me mad, and want to punch some women. Why do people like the show?
>>
I can't understand either, I guess it's kind of entretaining but in every episode someone has to rip their eyes off or kill half of humanity. What really bothers me is that people around me call it the best show ever.
>>
it has high production values and follows the current narrative
>>
>>83098710
Dont forget to rape them
>>
I guess, it just seems like dystopia and immorality for no good reason
>>
>>83098710
>>83098710
>It just made me mad, and want to punch some women

You answered your own question, welcome to 2017 whiteboi, this world isn't for your kind anymore.
>>
>>83098710
I like the show because it ''hit me'' more than most other shows I've seen. Obviously that doesn't make it the best show ever, but I do think that most episodes are fantastic.
>>
>watch the show because /tv/ says it's good
>first episode is pretty creative and enjoyable
>entire plot of the second episode focuses on a girl getting BLACKED
>drop the show

I should have expected as much from you faggots
>>
>>83100973

you don goofed

first of all, the girl doesnt get blacked, the black guy gets cucked, but it sounds you didnt finish the episode

and secondly, those are the two worst episodes by far

s1e3 is kino
s2e2 and 3 is kino
s3 is the best television thats ever been made. i only disliked one of the episodes
>>
File: kenny.jpg (79KB, 950x535px) Image search: [Google]
kenny.jpg
79KB, 950x535px
>>83098710
>It just made me mad

you haven't seen the kino episode yet
>>
>hear this show is like modern day Twilight Zone
>give it a shot
>every level is some extremely surface level critique of an aspect of modern day life
>people acting like it's god's gift to tv
>black mirror literally means the reflection of your face when you look into your phone when the screen is off

This show pisses me off too. It's the same kind of faux-art bullshit that pseudo intellectuals parade about how people spend too much time on their phones/computers/whatever
>>
>>83099112
/thread
>>
DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS RUINING OUR LIVES LMAO
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.