[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are most Female characters written so perfect it comes off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1800.jpg (52KB, 965x579px) Image search: [Google]
1800.jpg
52KB, 965x579px
why are most Female characters written so perfect it comes off so boring even most movies where a woman is the main characters she always fit into HOLLYWOOD box
>>
>>83093834

Pic not related obviously, she's a foul mouthed cheating quasi-suicidal nutjob zombie who died with a dick in her mouth.
>>
>>83093834
>she will never brap embalming fluids all over your chest
i was born on the wrong planet
>>
>>83093990
that shit was more human than 95% of the women on TV
>>
> /tv/ complaints women too perfect
> come across portrayal of flawed women
>eww skanky damaged goods
>>
>>83094059
>that shit was more human than 95% of the women on TV
this,she was a real person with problems and flaws not your average hollywood strong woman.
>>
>>83094606
>>83094059

So the OP was just being ironic by using her picture? Or was he playing some game to have someone bump the thread by pointing out she doesn't match what he's bitching about?
>>
>>83093834
i read the book and liked it when it came out but i've forgotten so much of what takes place. this goddamn show is going to make me read it again, isn't it?
>>
>>83096585

Do what i did, get the audio book and listen to it on long drives/bus rides WHERE'S THE FUCKING COIN FULLER
>>
Laura is a cunt though
>>
>>83096779
hated her in the 1st 1/4 of the book but when they book start making her into her own person she became better episode like this is a +
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.