[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can she become a Academy Award winner like everyone thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 4cdf36213ef741e0bc8da865f6f9f1e8.jpg (364KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
4cdf36213ef741e0bc8da865f6f9f1e8.jpg
364KB, 1152x1536px
How can she become a Academy Award winner like everyone thought she was going to be?
>>
>>83092777
Acting lessons would be a good start.
>>
>>83092777
Swallow every last drop.
>>
she can't. she is a talentless stupid bitch
>>
>>83092777
By sitting on my face
>>
>>83092777
Ever since I saw her in the first harry potter movie I knew I wanted to see her naked. She needs to do more risky movies that showcase her as an adult. I'm asking myself why she thought it was a good idea to do Disney as an adult after being typecast as a child actor.
>>
>>83092777
Didn't she win that MTV award for asexual acting or something?
That's almost better than an Oscar.
>>
>>83092877
>She needs to do more risky movies that showcase her as an adult.

This she needs to submit herself to a strong independent director like Tarantino, Lynch, P.T.Anderson, Cronenberg, Lars von Trier, Spike Jones, or Steve McQueen.
>>
She needs to do a Spike Lee movie
>>
>>83093299
>Tarantino
kek
>>
>>83093329
There are few directors who have written more and better female characters than him.
>>
She will never win an Academy Award.
When this feminist shit finally dies down, which it will. She will be forgotten like the rest of her solo movies.
>>
>>83093299
Trier is her best choice out of that list and he's a hit or miss director
>>
>>83092777
>worst emma
>winning anything

better rethink your trips
>>
>>83092877
So you don't understand why she would be part of a film that payed her a fuckload of money and didn't care about her lack of talent as an actress (in other words, an easy job) instead of getting naked for a lot less money in a film where acting is actually important (in other words, a demanding job).
Yeah, I wonder... quite honestly, the ones who need to see her naked are us. Don't get me wrong, I'd totally be on board with that, but she has no need to do it, unfortunately.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.