[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The movies would have worked, only if he hadn't connected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
The movies would have worked, only if he hadn't connected them with the Alien franchise.

If it were just about an Übermensch Android becoming sentient and answering the question ... "what would we do, if we met our Gods and they were lesser?" ... this could be a nice philosophical movie of the same premise as Blade Runner, AI, Ex Machina, GitS etc.
>>
>>83092237

with larger eyebrows she looks just like her dad.
>>
>>83092237
I agree 100% OP
>>
>>83092237
>what would we do if we met out gods and they were lesser?
The earth is our god, and it created us. We consider it below us, and only continue to exist on it because we are bound to it. Our disregard for our creator is so strong that we're destroying it, and also want to either become better or make something better than us to repeat the process.

This universe's laws of momentum and cycles, really something
>>
>>83092237
remember the scene where the girl just stands there saying "nothing here makes any sense"

that sums up the movie pretty good
>>
>>83092458
>thank you for paying 7$ for the ticket you stupid fuck
a silent nod to the audience
>>
>>83092237
>"what would we do, if we met our Gods and they were lesser?"

euphoria > depression > frustration > hate
>>
File: sunshine_1.jpg (253KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
sunshine_1.jpg
253KB, 825x464px
>>83092386
>The earth is our god, and it created us.

The son is our God, it created us, it nurtures us and it will destroy us once its time is due.
>>
>>83092588
sounds like the last 50 years of western civ
>>
>>83092237
>"what would we do, if we met our Gods and they were lesser?"

think of 1945 our god was a jew
>>
>>83092531
7 dollars??

Don't u mean 11$ plus 15 $ popcorn
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.