[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the quality of scrubs drop so fast after season 4. even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: sxrub.jpg (111KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
sxrub.jpg
111KB, 500x364px
Why did the quality of scrubs drop so fast after season 4.

even season 4 was when the decline was starting but it was still good to watch.

season 5 onwards made you not really want to follow it any more and I've read that towards the end the main cast wasn't even JD, Turk, Carla, and Elliot and stuff
>>
>>83091227
Wew
>>
Are there pics of jordans feet at all
>>
>>83091227
Heather Graham has some low-key GOAT tier feet
>>
>>83091227
things got more serious when characters started having kids

I don't want to watch Carla flip out from post-partum depression, that's not comedy.

It actually gets better at the end, watching Dave Franco be a douche bag was fun.
>>
>>83091227
>I FUCK feet nigga I fuck FEET!
>Everybody fucks strange to somebody
>>
File: quentin-tarantino-hands.jpg (47KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
quentin-tarantino-hands.jpg
47KB, 450x312px
>>83091227
>>
>>83091227
You could see an immediate drop after season 2. It became more like a friends sitcom than what it started out as (a comedy revolving around doctors). The interpersonal plots of the show dominated. Still such a good show. Seasons 1 and 2 are both 10/10.
>>
They ran out of ideas after season 3. The characters started "hitting their stride" as most shows do so they started doing a lot of character centered episodes instead of plot centered.

But it's also likely the drop in quality was due to the increased robustness of the main cast. They started focusing on training interns as residents which is a shift from the original seasons where they were all bright eyed and bushy tailed--trying to deal with the depressing place that is a hospital. The quality of the show dropped dramatically with season 2 beginning due to Zach Braff playing the character like a comedian instead of a scared intern who has to pick himself up with small bits of comedy all inside his head with the cutaways.

Season 1 was great because it had a more serious feeling with Braff playing a character more like himself in Garden State. Once he gained confidence in his comedy it felt less genuine until he became a full-on caricature of himself in later seasons. I think he finally realized what he had become in the last season when he grew that awful beard and toned himself down.
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (36KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
36KB, 900x900px
>>83091227
WHAT'S GOIN' ON HERE?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.