[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They cast this guy as Commissioner Gordon. *wheezing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: JK_Simmons_2009.jpg (290KB, 690x1016px) Image search: [Google]
JK_Simmons_2009.jpg
290KB, 690x1016px
>They cast this guy as Commissioner Gordon.

*wheezing laugh* ...You serious?
>>
>>83087715
Yeah as much as I like J.K. this doesnt feel right. The guy in Nolan's Batman trilogy is the best.

What made Nolan's Batman movies so good (apart from the forgettable TDKR) is that they didnt feel like comic book movies
>>
>>83087763
Gary Oldman? Yeah, he's the best in pretty much everything. I don't have anything against Spongebob/J. Jonah Jameson, but I wish they'd just cast Oldman again. He's perfect.

Side note, what the fuck is with that creepy guy in the background of the picture I posted? Is that Ben Affleck?
>>
Mmmmhhhh.
>>
File: tumblr_m5ft951Ub01rvi1ido2_1280.png (310KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5ft951Ub01rvi1ido2_1280.png
310KB, 640x480px
>>83088097
Oldman small. I'm used to big guy Gordon with big chin.

I think JK can pull it but he's not the best choice.
>>
>>83089084
>big guy Gordon
*strokes chin thoughtfully* ...What if, Tom Hardy as Gordon?
>>
>>83089404
>Gordon discovers young Bruce Wayne after his parents are killed
"Why are you here?"
>>
>>83087715
Best JJ, worst Gordon.
>>
>>83090883
How do you know when the film is not out yet?

At the very least he's sure to be better than that fat guy they got for Gordon in Batman 1989.
>>
"GET ME PICTURES OF BATMAN!"
>>
>>83091280
I don't think Jameson actually said "pictures of Spiderman" in the Raimi films.
>>
File: 1471305821936.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471305821936.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>83087715
You obviously haven't seen Oz or Whiplash, he's a legit big guy, which makes more sense since this is supposed to be Year One style Gordon who is ex special forces and borderline as tough as Batman himself.
>>
>>83091328
Should I see Whiplash? My brother was watching it the other day and I was surprised because I've never heard him listen to jazz.
>>
>>83091471
You don't have to be interested in jazz to enjoy, it's a great film with great performances, sound design and cinematography so I'd highly recommend checking it out.
>>
>>83091300
True, it was more along the lines of "Get pictures of that kike faggot before he squirts over more New Yorkers".
>>
>>83091580
Yeah, yeah, "Jesus Christ Raimi" etc but Spiderman has never been Jewish.
>>
>>83091471
>I've never heard him listen to jazz.

It's not about jazz.

It's about the pursuit of excellence.
>>
Are you a Russian or a Dragon?
>>
J K Simmons is really likeable, but I don't know if he'd fit well as commissioner
>>
>>83087715
How else are (((they))) going to sell a Hollywood movie to you when they have cast members you've never seen before?
>>
>>83093308
>(((they)))
Go back to fucking /pol/, please.
>>
>>83093483
That's not an argument.
>>
>>83093566
I don't care. Go back there.
>>
I like him.
He's good in whatever he does.
I'm sure his will be the best performance in the movie.
>>
>>83093747
The guy playing Steppenwolf is pretty good, I think.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.