[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here seen the Australian television series Seven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Anyone here seen the Australian television series Seven Types of Ambiguity?
>>
>>83087143

no but i kinda want to now
>>
>>83087143
T I G H T
>>
>>83087143
i'm looking for a show with lots of women in underwear, is this my show?
>>
>>83087143
nice
>>
>>83087221
These are the only panties I've seen in three episodes, sorry. I recommend Chuck. It has lots of one woman in her underwear.
>>
>>83087143
>>83087243
Damn, that's some really nice lighting and colour grading.
>>
>>83087143
moar? i can fap to this
>>
>>83087143
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttt
>>
>>
File: 1495535672045.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495535672045.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>83090474
Ten to fifteen hours in photoshop later
>>
>>83090807
Id smash her fat cottage cheese ass
>>
>>83087221
>tfw underwear is your fetish but the word 'panties' turns you off

why live
>>
>>83087143
She looks Greek
>>
>>83090895
>Andrea Demetriades (born 1983) is an Australian actress known for her television, theatre and film roles.
>Demetriades was born in Perth, the youngest of four sisters. Her father, Costas, emigrated from Cyprus in 1969 and met her mother, Athena. Athena was born in Perth but her father was from Andros, Greece.
>>83087170
It's not very good. I just got finished watching. It suffers the same problems most 2010s SBS/ABC productions have - irredeemable doom and gloom, with uninteresting story. Flawed distasteful characters with an emphasis on realism but it's so empty and bland. Glitch, The Principal, Barracuda, Deep Water, Cleverman...
They've been putting out a lot of shit. It's better than Love Child/Doctor Doctor/House Husbands garbage that 7/9/10 put out, but it's still disappointing.
>>
who /caitlyn stasey/ here
>>
>>83090838
That's pretty brutal. Turns me on idk. Girls only call them panties when they are being naughty.
>>
>>83090807
wtf is this show, so soap opera with sex scenes?
>>
>>83091058
>caitlyn stasey
dumb roastie feminist
>>
I fucking love Australian women. The accent makes my dick really hard
>>
>>83090838
Literally me. The word "panties" is so fucking gay. Just call them underwear like a normal person
>>
File: qYKh1O2.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
qYKh1O2.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>83091226
cmon man
>>
>>83090838
Seems like a nightmare, let me try to help you out bud

After reading this turn away from the computer, close your eyes, breath deep with your diaphragm, try to relax as much tenseness in your body as possible and clear your mind.

Now, imagine the word panties and follow the associations that arise. Chances are they will be connected to something that triggers some kind of emotion that you will interpret as "negative". Examine that thing, now you have several choices:

you can examine the thing itself and come up with several narratives that aren't as negative. For example you can view it as something trashy, like trashy person with this trashy thing and trashy is bad for you. Well, why is it supposed to be trashy? It can also be pure lewd with lewd girls viewing them lewdly, or romantic with a newlyweds playing around with edible panties etc.

you can also go deeper and ask yourself why trashy is bad for you. You may discover that it's not inherently bad, in fact it's something liberating and free of restraints and you view it as bad because of some experience that was negative for you and you can make yourself learn to see that trashy doesn't necessarily have to be associated with this bad thing.

You can go even deeper and ask yourself why do you think that that "bad" thing that happened is bad. You may have misenterpreted it or it's a blessing in disguise like being cheated on and dumped may lead you to the journey of self-discovery, starting a business etc.

fetishes are pure and to be enjoyed fully without unnecessary baggage. Good luck!
>>
>>83091376
she's a retarded rostie cunt anon.
>>
>>83091376
i like this pic
>>
>>83091472
honestly

thank you, profusely
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.