[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not gay. But for some reason I've always been curious about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Not gay. But for some reason I've always been curious about to see Christian Bale full frontal nude because he has always been quite confident of himself or has portrayed that confidence well in films. Wasn't that shocked to see he was uncircumcised as alot of us Brits and Aussies are. Does anyone have those same weird thoughts about other actors? If so, post.

>Also, I couldn't believe Tom Hardy's penis looks exactly like mine with the extra foreskin and exact same size.
>>
That's pretty gay bro
>>
You are a homosexual.
Consider suicide before spreading AIDS. All of you faggots are born with AIDS.
You need to be lynched.
Also that image is fake, stupid. Again, homosexuals are 42% autistic.
>>
>>83085592

If Tom Hardy's benis was cold, what's the best way to warm it up?
>>
>>83085734

OP Here. A naked man is pretty gross but sounds like you are projecting. I'm just more comfortable with my sexuality.
>>
You're totally gay.
>>
>>83085803

Now, that's gay.
>>
>>83085819
Yes, your homo sexuality
>>
>>83085819
Don't fucking reply to me, faggot. You can make another anon reply to me for you. Stupid homo.
>>
>>83085877

If I was gay, I'd probably just say so. I'm hetero. I think being with another guy, with their hairy fucking legs, asses, farting, would be disgusting yeah... I feel sick now.
>>
>>83085903

>A study has found that people who display homophobic tendencies are more likely to be gay.

Teams at the University of Rochester in New York, the University of California and the University of Essex found that individuals who identify as straight, often showed a strong attraction to the same sex in psychological tests.

Netta Weinstein, a lecturer at the University of Essex and the study’s lead author, said that these individuals “may be threatened by gays and lesbians because homosexuals remind them of similar tendencies within themselves”.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

The study analysed four separate experiments conduced in the US and Germany, which provided evidence that homophobia is in fact ‘external manifestation of repressed sexual desires’.

I feel sorry for you, that must be a hard life to live.
>>
Wall of text from a literal retard projecting his homosexual tendencies unto others.
Great job. Consider suicide. You failed your parents.
Tell them how you like the sight of other men's genitals. You must be a spic too.
I don't like faggots. Especially ones like you who don't know their place in society.
>>
>>83086085

Why don't you like faggots? I'm a Christian who was in an 8 year relationship with a beautiful woman that sort of broke my heart when it ended, I don't agree with their beliefs but I don't dislike or hate them. I'm genuinely interested because before I was just joking about the whole projection thing now I think it might not be a joke at all.
>>
There's nothing wrong with seeing naked dudes, especially when they're as ripped and as handsome as he was in that movie and admiring them. It doesn't make you gay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.