[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the church scene from Kingsman trigger /tv/ so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 15

File: 2341-t257_m_image.jpg (78KB, 600x885px) Image search: [Google]
2341-t257_m_image.jpg
78KB, 600x885px
Why does the church scene from Kingsman trigger /tv/ so much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1WWDBTda2Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdG6gUUasVk
>>
>>83085178
Because of the lackluster choreography, distracting visual effects, and uninspired music choice. Combine that with the subject matter and the WOOOOAH ONE CONTINUOUS TAKE BRO and it comes across like its trying way too hard.

Also they made that agent character alive for the sequel again, so its retroactively ruined.
>>
What happens in the church scene? I saw this movie but don't remember anything about it except for the fact that it's been posted every single day recently for some reason.
>>
It does?
>>
>>83085228
Let me get this straight. They do something technologically impressive and instead of finding it impressive you call it "trying too hard"? Are action scenes supposed to be lazy and forgettable for you?

>>83085243
He kills a church full of racists who are spouting bullshit about "faggots, niggers and Catholics."
>>
>>83085243
so let me get this straight

op posts not one but TWO youtube videos that show in great detail this scene everyone is talking about

and you post in the thread asking what happens in said scene?
>>
>>83085347
>They do something technologically impressive and instead of finding it impressive you call it "trying too hard"?
I'm going to let you in on a secret: most people working in visual effects do put effort into their work. I'm also usually willing to overlook a movie's flaws for impressive attempts at visuals, but no, this was just as bland and uninteresting as the sequence later where the girl spy shoots a balloon.

The most impressive part of the movie was the car chase earlier (or the fight with the henchwoman later), but you fell for the flashy shit.
>>
>>83085228
>Because of the lackluster choreography,
Nigger this shit had better choreography than most fucking fight scenes in any movie these days. Do you know why people fawn over the one continuous take look? Because then they do not have to deal with fifty thousand unnecessary cuts throughout the scene.
>>
>>83085449
>he expects others to follow youtube links if posted
You don't understand userland.
>>
>>83085228
good morning reddit
>>
>>83085396
>They do something technologically impressive
His point was that it was not impressive. Learn to read.
>>
>>83085486
If I was reddit, wouldn't I be all over Kingsmen?

As it was, it was a fine movie for a rainy day with nothing to do. But I don't really remember anything from it other than enjoying the secondary villain, a woman with bladed feet.
>>
>>83085178

It's just boring. Reminds me of that scene with all the Agent Smith's.
>>
>>83085453
You're wrong to assume I didn't find those impressive as well.

Anyway I'm pretty sure "the visuals" are not why the church scene triggers people so this discussion is moot.
>>
I felt like I had seen it before in a Tarantino movie coupled with the fact that it has a meme song playing in the background.
It's a totally overrated scene that's essentially only really praised for how edgy it is despite the fact that if they had done this to any other religious group, there would be apologies and reparations paid or whatever.
>>
>>83085529
It is though. Like, everyone you talk to outside of /tv/ will say how amazing this scene is. You're just being contrarian for the sake of it.
>>
>>83085479
I would take a few cuts over gross overuse of CGI.
>>
The church was a stand in for Westbero, they're pieces of shit but they don't deserve to die.
>>
>>83085532
>If I was reddit, wouldn't I be all over Kingsmen?
What the hell is this stupid response?
>>
>>83085595
>You're just being contrarian for the sake of it.
I never said anything about the scene, just telling you what the other poster wrote, because apparently you can't read.
>>
>>83085178
I didn't mind it.

Reminds me of that scene from shrek where Shrek beats up all the knights in Fuckwads tourney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TgassYPkB8
>>
Haven't seen this film, but man that was bad, is the whole movie like this?
>>
>>83085625

I love how (((Hollywood))) pretends Westboro Baptist Church is an actual church and not literally one family.
>>
>>83085632
Okay, now you really are being contrarian for the sake of it. Shut the fuck up if you have nothing to add.
>>
>>83085722
Just trying to help an unfortunate child that never learned how to read. ;^)
>>
>>83085479
>Nigger this shit had better choreography than most fucking fight scenes in any movie these days.
I disagree completely. This movie had awful choreography for the most part, and if you disagree just rewatch the ending action scene in the endless identical hallways. In the scene you posted, we have an overreliance on CGI and it ends up completely taking me out of the movie because of how fake and distracting it looks.
>>
>>83085688
Yeah, it pretty much starts off this way.
They play Dire Straits Money for Nothin' during a raid in the Middle East.
>>
I think there's a lot of people on this board who take on the "pretentious film critic" persona even though actual film critics liked this movie. /tv/ just wants to be like their idol Armond White.
>>
>>83085631
Did you need me to break it down for you into simpler sentences?
>>
>>83085741
Just a little push and you kids inevitably reveal you're just shitposting.
>>
>>83085759
Who?
>>
>>83085789
No, because it's moronic to begin with and you should literally kill yourself for posting it.
>>
>>83085759
>Average Rating: 6.8/10
Yup, they "liked" it.
>>
>>83085479
a fucking capeshit movie called BvS has better choreography than that shit
fucking chinks with a $5 budget made an entire movie about fighting in an apartment
>>
File: 1463604628996.jpg (37KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
1463604628996.jpg
37KB, 600x425px
>>83085808
Not originally, I was just clarifying the post's intent at first, but you're so combative and cancerous that it's hard to resist poking you just a little bit. You need to relax anon.
>>
>>83085838
Why is that? Please explain to me how I am Reddit for disliking Kingsmen
>>
>>83085759
>actual film critics
Oh it must be good then.
>>
>>83085178
What I really love about this scene is that Harry isn't even the one doing all the killing, like in Kill Bill or Hardcore Henry. EVERYONE is just murdering the fuck out of each other. He just happens to be the best killer in the room.

>>83085631
If you don't like something, you call it reddit. Standard practice around here.

>>83085688
That scene's kinda the standout for how edgy it is. Whole movie's actually pretty solid as an early James Bond satire, extremely self-aware but it's proud.of its heritage.
>>
>>83085751
I guess a dodged a bullet, because i was actually planning on seeing it one of these days.
>>
>>83085857
>you're so combative and cancerous
How ironic that you would say this.
>>
>>83085942
Okay, now you really are being contrarian for the sake of it. Shut the fuck up if you have nothing to add.
>>
File: 1459748965112.jpg (229KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1459748965112.jpg
229KB, 600x1067px
>>83085691
The WBC is their go to counterpoint to someone talking about Islamic extremists.
>mfw a handful of people that make mean signs to bait people into violence so they can lawyer up is comparable to blowing people up and murdering
>>
>>83085902
If you were planning to see it you wouldn't have spoiled a scene from late in the film for yourself so I'm gonna call bullshit on that one.
>>
>>83085759
>actual film critics liked this movie
>taking critics seriously
>in 2017

Why
>>
>>83085759
>>83085843

>giving a fuck about a movie critic's opinion.

Just watch what you enjoy. The church scene is probably one of my favorite scenes of any film I've seen. It's just fun and enjoyable.

Oh, how could I have forgotten, fun isn't allowed on this board.
>>
>>83085902
It's an okay movie but it's grossly overrated.
Matthew Vaughn essentially reused the story from X-Men First Class, added the same brand of childish humour and violence from Kick Ass and put a James Bond spin on everything.
>>
>>83085843
>averages
Idiot.
>>
>>83085977
>just watch you enjoy
I do, and then I posted in this thread stating that I didn't enjoy this scene. You can watch what you enjoy, but this is a Mongolian basket-weaving forum. We talk about movies sometimes here.
>>
>>83086012
It would be nice if you were simply talking but shitposting is all you know how to do. People on this board don't now how to talk about movies like humans ever since last year.
>>
>>83085971
I was curious i guess, it's not the first time i've seen someome talk about "The church scene from kingsman", wanted to know what the fuss was all about.
>>
>>83086075
Please explain to me how this is shitposting:
>>83085228
>>
>>83085625
>when you can't hate Muslims no matter how bad they are so you have to keep focusing your hate on a smaller and smaller minority of bad white people.
>>
Look at all these people pretending it was the fight choreography when we all know it's because they're alt-right dipshits who are offended by the subject matter.
>>
>>83085479
>Do you know why people fawn over the one continuous take look?
no, I don't, because there are tons of movies and tv shows out there that have executed it much better
>>
>>83085178
It's an impressive scene, but the... ummm... fast-motion (?) and soundtrack kind of ruins it or makes it better, depends on who you ask.

Also, it's not a single continuous take. It's several.
>>
>>83086112
>WOOOOAH ONE CONTINUOUS TAKE BRO
Nuff said.
>>
>>83086155
Such as?
>>
File: 1494192627722.png (481KB, 609x651px) Image search: [Google]
1494192627722.png
481KB, 609x651px
>>83086179
Sorry that my use of the shift key triggered you so.
>>
>>83086228
>shift key
Oh, now you're just trying too hard.

Also.
>how is this shitposting?
>Here's how.
>whoa shit guess i better shitpost some more that'll make me look good.
>>
>>83086206
old boy, the protector, daredevil, true det ep 4, hard boiled

literally all better executed and all off the top of my head
>>
>>83086287
I mean, it wasn't shitposting, so I'm just laughing off the thread and going to play Bloodborne. If you think people disliking Kingsman or dismissing that scene are shitposters, than you have some growing up to do. Given the low amount of people replying to this thread, I'm probably one of the stupider anons on the board for even bothering to post in this thread.
>>
>>83085479
But this was not a continuous take though, they used the same trick they used on Birdman, watch the scene slowly and you'll see what i mean.
>>
>>83086345
>playing video games
Oh, this explains a lot about your shit opinions.

No wonder people use that one, that feels good.
>>
I hate colin firth so I'm never going to see it.
>>
>>83085178
Oh thats where this scene comes from. I saw a webm of this on wsg awhile back and could feel a fedora conjuring on my head
>>
>>83086524
>/wsg/
>using the /b/tard board
Yikes...
>>
>>83086524
You realize saying you "could feel a fedora conjuring on your head" makes you sound like you're calling yourself a fat loser for hating it, right?
>>
>>83085178
I haven't seen this movie, but I think I will now. That's pretty good for a modern action movie.
>>
>>83085178
Never even seen that movie looked like some chav le irony self-deprecation shit
>>
>>83085178
can't take the banter
>>
>>83086634
I also recommend Matthew Vaughn's other movies if you enjoyed that. Dude knows how to direct a good action scene.
>>
>>83086564
Wsg was p good awhile ago, lately its bad
>>83086601
The scene puts a fedora on ur head and makes u see everything the fedora wants you to see. Didnt mean that this scene made me an atheist
>>
>>83086693
>The scene puts a fedora on ur head and makes u see everything the fedora wants you to see.
This was unbelievably nonsensical.
>>
>>83086649
It's actually a good movie if you hate chavs. Saw a post that described it well:

>>British boy is taught by stylish British man how not to be a piece of degenerate scum
>Is trained in a traditionally British institution with nothing but white people
>Saves the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Swedish princess from getting culturally enriched by a crazy nigger and his Asian bitch
>>
>>83086151
Never mind Obama's head blowing up in the movie, it's all a right wing conspiracy.
>>
>>83086692
I looked him up just now, and I liked Layer Cake and Kick-Ass. I'll have to check out some of the other ones.
>>
>>83086746
Alt-righters don't care about logic so they probably didn't even notice Obama.
>>
there are people getting paid to act triggered. The scene is carefully placed there to be '''found'''. Same with the anal princess. I won't even consider it 1d chess, it is just how publicity works these days

>hey look jurno, could you nitpick on the church scene a bit and see whether you can generate some reaction?

op is doing the same lqb with xir false premise thread
>>
>>83086801
I don't like the alt-right, Obama, or British films disrespecting American presidents. Fuck this movie, and fuck everyone in this comment chain.
>>
>>83086871
As someone within this comment chain, fuck you.
>>
File: 1472934927874.png (284KB, 495x337px) Image search: [Google]
1472934927874.png
284KB, 495x337px
>>83086715
No it definitely makes sense. But i can tell you wanna argue about SOMETHING so have at it big guy
>>
>>83086841
Apparently Vaughn was surprised by the hate for the anal scene.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/kingsman_the_secret_service/matthew-vaughn-defends-kingsmans-controversial-rear-end-joke-a115481
>"If you’ve noticed, this is my 'Spinal Tap' of trying to find 11 with every scene. What happened there was I studied all the old movies, especially the Bond ones. At the end of 'Moonraker,' he’s floating around in space on Dr. Goodhead, and they say, 'Bond is attempting reentry.' In 'The Spy Who Loved Me,' he says he’s 'keeping the British end up.' The innuendo is pretty strong and always comes from the men. I just thought it would be great to turn it on its head by having the woman say it. I actually think it’s empowering, but some bloody feminists are accusing me of being a misogynist. I’m like, 'It couldn’t be further from the truth.' It’s a celebration of women and the woman being empowered in a weird way in my mind, which will cause a big argument again I’m sure. It’s meant to be tongue-in-cheek and crazy."
>>
>>83086871
>>83086909
These posts made me smile, well done.
>>
File: ur7gv9lg1f4y.jpg (272KB, 3200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ur7gv9lg1f4y.jpg
272KB, 3200x1920px
It felt like a preachy and edgy liberal's power fantasy. The sort you expect if one paced around the room on Adderrall alot muttering "yeah! yeah! like that ugh!".
>>
>>83086928
>big guy
*raises eyebrows provocatively*
>>
>>83086931
>''''apparently'''

he had this written before anyone mentioned that scene. Vaughn is based though, selling anal as empowering, holy shit
>>
Some movies really bring the true autismos out of the woodwork. It was a terrible movie made for children
>>
>>83087046
I once saw someone make a pretty good point that blowjobs are pretty empowering to women because they're the ones in charge of what happens to the guy's dick. They can bite it off at any moment.
>>
>>83085178
my favorite moment of the film. haha
>>
>>83086307
You are wrong.
>>
>>83087001
>The sort you expect if one paced around the room on Adderrall alot muttering "yeah! yeah! like that ugh!".
Not gonna lie, I did this after watching Kingsman.
>>
>>83087077
She can stop sucking the dick anytime she wants.
>>
>>83087505
Yeah, that too.

All in all, I think it would be pretty great to be a woman.
>>
All I remember is that Swedish chick in the bunker offering the kid anal sex then later he comes back and mounts her, it shows her ass and a bit of labia.

This is in the uncensored version. Not the Burgeristan one.
>>
>>83088358
Actually that was indeed shown in the American version.
>>
>>83086931
Nothing more empowering than sticking things up your ass
>>
I don't know why people are whining about Freebird. It's a great fucking song.
>>
>>83085691
Thankfully Kingsman didn't have much to do with Hollywood, which is probably why it was an okay film.
>>
because 4chan has done a complete 180 on religion
>>
>>83088730
Sad thing is most of them are probably just pretending to be religious. I'm Catholic and I had no problem with this scene.
>>
>>83088693
Is that right? What are some other good recent films that Hollywood isn't involved in?
>>
>>83088730
No. Just because the retards on /pol/ like to do cringey shit like saying "deus vult" and whinging about muh degeneracy doesn't mean that 4chan is a Christian imageboard now.
>>
>>83088820
I bet you also had no problem with the sodomy either, my """catholic""" friend.
>>
>>83088867
Prove you are religious.
>>
I completely forgot about this movie and this scene. Do the same thing to Muslims if you actually want to be edgy and controversial, except they won't because corporations know they can crap all over Christians with no consequences in the current cultural environment. The whole thing reeks of try hard corporate produced faux shock value bullshit. If you want to be edgy and offend people, fine, don't pretend to do that by starting shit with passive and increasingly impotent religious people.
>>
>>83085178

because /tv/ hates fun, if something's fun, it's "SO LE REDDIT LOL LMAO"

if it's not, movie takes itself too seriously so it's slow and boring

/tv/ just hates all, that's it
>>
>>83085396
>They do something technologically impressive
Not him but there's nothing technologically impressive about that scene. Do a google search for a different argument.
>>
>>83089049
The people in that scene are the opposite of passive. You see these people all the time in the south, they're the ones who go out and commit hate crimes. One of them just killed a black guy, do you even watch the news?
>>
>>83089128
Doing such a lengthy action scene with very few cuts is a technological marvel.
>>
>>83089080
Don't forget how triggered they get by the word "fun" so they just start screaming stuff like "DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF XD" with no actual arguments to speak of.

Internet would be a better place if there was a pain penalty for shitposting.
>>
>>83085178
Because /tv/ hates originality.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9sy_qwhjm8

Matthew Vaughn talking about the church scene. Pretty interesting watch.
>>
>>83089278
So are you from California or New York?
>>
>>83089278
Yeah I did see something in the news something about a concert in Manchester I think it was.
>>
>>83089320
>very few cuts is a technological marvel

But they didn't do it in one take?
>>
>>83089438
>HAHA TAKE THAT LIBSHITS XD
Neither. Guess again.
>>
>>83089370
There is nothing original in that movie. It's literally Harry Potter x Kick Ass. It used any trope possible to maximise profits from teenage audience
>>
>>83085595
It's not impressive. It's like an illusion. If you watch it once, you are overwhelmed by the ultra violence and sped up action. The second time you watch it more closely, the pace is absolutely shit, the effects even more shit. The choreography saves it and makes it just good, nothing impressive.
>everyone you talk to outside of /tv/ will say how amazing this scene is
The fact many people don't see that doesn't make it less bad.

Also, whoever you are, OP, stop making these threads everyday.
>>
>>83089474
Nah but you are faggot.
>You see these people all the time in the south.
I could seriously hear that whiney faggot Jew far leftist voice playing in my head when I read that.
>>
>>83085486
dumb redditposter
>>
>>83089576
>whiney faggot Jew far leftist voice
Triggered Trumptard, knew it.
>>
>>83089049
>evil white guy bombs mosque and starts gunning down the fleeing muslims

why isn't it made already? Praising minorities is all good and well, but painting whitey bad is where the real race baits at. Oscars incoming
>>
>>83090645
>why isn't it made already?
Dennis Quaid starred in a movie back in the 90's where he slaughters mudslime shits left and right, even some that are in the middle of prayer. It's pretty good.
>>
>>83085178
Because film writers didn't get the memo that hating on Christians stopped being edgy in like 1980something.
>>
>>83090692
>back in the 90's

prehistorical times. Would check with title though
>>
if you keep getting triggered by it, they are going to keep poking that wound. unless christians start decapitating comedians or some shit, you are in for a fuck of a ride from hollyjew in the coming years. sacrilege doesn't even tell half the story
>>
>>83090720
Apparently neither did the people who bitch about this scene since their number one complaint is that it's "edgy."
>>
>>83090787
They're using the word edgy to describe something that wants to be edgy, but can't.
>>
>>83090823
Doesn't work that way.
>>
>>83085178
Part autism and part shitposting.
No sane person actually gets butthurt about a scene in a tongue in cheek spy movie.
>>
File: savior.jpg (695KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
savior.jpg
695KB, 960x1440px
>>83090727
It's called Savior, good movie.
>>
>>83090877
hmmm yes it does
>>
>>83085178
The fact that people even take a satire of 60s James Bond, which is by itself borderline comedy, makes me wonder if americans put lead in their water.
>>
>>83091007
Hmmmmmm no it doesn't.
>>
>>83091023
Americans are pretty fucking dumb when it comes to understanding humor.
>>
>>83090911
>he kills a bunch of Muslims and they call him Savior
*strokes chin thoughtfully*
>>
>>83086345
Well you sure look like an idiot now, don't you?
>>
File: 1344568545534.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
1344568545534.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>>83085178

The monologue before this scene makes fun of retarded WBC style Christianity.

The christfags that leak for /pol/ get incredible butthurt about this so they attack the entire scene.
>>
>>83091347
>The christfags that leak for /pol/
?
>>
>>83091084
There's more to it than that, but yes, mudslimes get their clocks thoroughly cleaned throughout the film.
>>
>>83085178
Because the dumbass looks at and walks to his own fucking bomb and is stunned by it. Also, the killing of Westboro Baptists is straight up pandering, the music is too fast for such a slogging fight sequence, the "invisible" cuts are so fucking apparent that calling it a "single-take" is an insult, the cuts to the people watching and cringing at the violence is way too trite and pointless.

It's not the scene that triggers but the whole fucking movie and the reaction towards it. Kingsman is not great, it's not good, fuck it's not even mediocre, it's the equivalent to British food, bland and it has substance that fills you but not your desire.
>>
Because of reddit
>>
>>83092500
>the "invisible" cuts are so fucking apparent
Point them out to me.
>>
>>83085178
>Why does the church scene from Kingsman trigger /tv/ so much?

because they didnt have the guts to shoot the scene in a mosque, considering muslims are much more radical than ANY christian sect/branch, instead they went the easy route and use a christian church, knowing liberals would love it
>>
Only good scene in the film
>>
>>83092667
Oh, please tell me all of the "mosques" in America.
>>
File: stop-invincible-son.jpg (40KB, 853x353px) Image search: [Google]
stop-invincible-son.jpg
40KB, 853x353px
>>83085759
>critics
>>
>show people being mean
>fast-paced action scene where they're all killed
It tried to make me feel like the Not!WBC deserved it, which was super cringy.

>captcha: Lutheran
>>
>>83085178
Fedoras are all secretly genocidal maniacs but it would be too blatant if they just straight up murdered church-goers. This allows them to satisfy their lust for Christian blood by making it so the good guy can't control himself and since they're blatant caricatures it makes it all okay and you don't feel sympathy for them.
>>
>>83092667
Jesus Christ you stupid faggots. It could've been set anywhere, the SIM cards in the cellphones were turning them into insane murderers. I fucking hate Islam but complaining about it being set in a church rather than a mosque is so stupid it makes me hate you even more. Kys yourself.
>>
>>83093297
1. It did not try to make you feel that. That was the point of Eggsy and Merlin cringing at all the brutality and Galahad having a horrified look on his face after he realized what he did. It was presented as a very bad thing.
2. Did you seriously just say "cringy?"
>>
he fired like 29 bullets before running out of ammo
>>
It's because it tried too hard to come across as edgy and gritty and came across as cringeworthy instead. Has the movie come out 15 years ago then there probably would have been the moral outrage they seemed to have wanted but instead the whole scene just came across as some teenage athiest's wet dream.

On top of that there's the inherent double standard in dozens of Christians dying and no one batting an eye but if that had been any, LITERALLY ANY, other people of a different religion getting killed you can bet the shitstorm would be huge. It's not that people on this board are particularly religious Christians per se, it's just that you can't help but ask why it's only okay to shit on one religion and not others.

So that's what it all comes down too. They tried to be edgy but played it safe so it became nothing more than a circlejerk which sparked the briefest of conversation about a film people have already forgotten about.
>>
>>83093592
He had a lot of bullets in his clip.
>>
>>83085691
oy vey goyim the WBC are a militant order of the KKKcatholic church and not some tiny group of 40 people
>>
>>83093603
>a film people have already forgotten about.
There's a sequel coming out next month, asshole.
>>
>>83085178
As a representative of /pol/ I am informing you that I feel triggered by the amount of good honest christians being shot in this jewish backed picture.
>>
>>83093661
Thanks for your honesty.
>>
>>83093645
>People are talking about a film only because it's getting a sequel
>T-that means it's totally not forgotten
It's a figure of speech you moron. If it weren't for the upcoming sequel everyone would have forgotten about this popcorn flick.
>>
>>83093719
>resorting to stutterposting
Yeah, you lost this one.
>>
>>83085649
SOMEBODY
>>
>>83093532
The point of making the church like the WBC was so the audience wouldn't feel sympathetic. If the writer didn't intend that, they would have made the church members super nice, for contrasts when they all went psycho.
>>
>>83093532
>>83093837
I agree that the writers don't actually think it was morally correct to murder everyone though.
>>
File: 269 (1).png (106KB, 350x319px) Image search: [Google]
269 (1).png
106KB, 350x319px
>>83093769
>I have no argument
Yeah nah sorry bro.
>>
>>83093899
Why are you quoting yourself?
>>
>>83093837
>>83093896
Any rational person would be horrified by this scene no matter who's dying. Basically, I'm really worried for the mental state of anyone who actually thought they were trying to justify murder.
>>
>>83093931
Typical illiterate
>>
Kingsman is a reddit-tier franchise.
>>
>>83085479
Bitch please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYs7uguB_JQ
>>
>>83094001
Now you're just shitposting like a retard.
>>
>>83093996
They weren't trying to justify murder, but they were trying to make the audience think it's awesome how all the meanie Christians got killed.

Imagine this with another disliked group, Trump supporters, communists, alt right, muslims, feminists. It comes across as really mean-sprited.
>>
>>83094132
Why are you defending the West Boro Baptist church which is what the church in Kingsman was based on.
>>
>>83094067
Head off to bed kiddo. You're clearly tired, kay?
>>
>>83094052
He said most, you linked one of the few films to out-kino Kinosman.

Surprise surprise, it's another British film. The Brits are the only ones with their heads on straight.
>>
>>83094164
I'm not defending them, I just didn't like the scene.
>>
>>83094188
You're still shitposting like a retard.
>>
>>83094244
Since you've proven yourself to be retarded I'm just speaking in a language you understand.
>>
>>83094132
>but they were trying to make the audience think it's awesome how all the meanie Christians got killed.
Again, you have to be pretty fucked up in the head to think this. Most people were pretty horrified by it.
>>
>>83094329
You mean that part where you ran out of arguments and started stutterposting, moron?
>>
>>83094164
WBB has never harmed anyone.
>>
>>83094052
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhhbua6ELxo
>>83094213
Funnily enough both movies have the same coreographer Brad Allen
https://youtu.be/NQgK5CwTqOY
>>
Guise da church scene hella epic XD XD
>>
File: 1468337410383.png (624KB, 734x550px) Image search: [Google]
1468337410383.png
624KB, 734x550px
it was reddit: the scene.
>>
>>83094578
>random political shitposting
>>>/r/the_donald
>>
>>83094333
In my cinema, they were shocked by the gore, but thought it was pretty funny.

The extreme violence was part of the joke.
>>
>>83094626
fuck off im still with her
>>
>>83094676
>im
Not being able to type properly is reddit as fuck.
>>
File: 1488147582953.png (251KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1488147582953.png
251KB, 626x626px
>>83094755
you would know huh
>>
>>83085178

Because the entire movie is a Men In Black remake.
>>
>>83094882
I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary but you /pol/eddit shitheads have gotten so obnoxious. You have no idea how fucking hard I am going to shitpost you once he's impeached. You will never hear the end of it. Count on it.
>>
>>83094999
u wot
>>
File: 1262401682453.jpg (234KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1262401682453.jpg
234KB, 800x1200px
>>83095013
only my images are off topic you are the one that needs to get over the political shit kid
>>
File: 1494084127784.jpg (50KB, 434x377px) Image search: [Google]
1494084127784.jpg
50KB, 434x377px
> directors, writers, and choreographers aren't allowed to have fun with a fight scene because /tv/ might think you're too edgy

This scene is like what every young aspiring filmmaker dreams about until they grow older and start working on more serious shit. If this scene really triggered you, you have my sympathy for being autistic.
>>
>>83095192
Then why do you keep posting them, dumbass?
>>
>>83095241
Thankfully /tv/ doesn't have much of an impact on what is and isn't liked, hence why Marvel films continue to make millions despite their constant shitposting.
>>
File: 1289967222792.jpg (126KB, 827x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1289967222792.jpg
126KB, 827x1024px
>>83095289
because it bothers you obviously
>>
>>83085178
they identify with the churchgoers
>>
>>83095389
Not really, no.
>>
>>83085178
/pol/ got triggered and since /tv/ is infected with /pol/ cancer /tv/ was triggered
>>
>>83093423

If it could be anywhere why didn't they put it in a synagogue?
>>
>>83095013

>not for Hillary
>still retarded enough to think Trump will be impeached

Here's how Bernie can still win.
>>
>>83085178
The Westboro Baptist Church are the good guys, apparently.

Better question, how is Firth's character in the sequel?
>>
>>83085178
this was almost as bad as john wick
fucking add ridden stuff tailored for spastics
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.