[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Everyone who works with him says he is the nicest most professional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1494890690340.jpg (28KB, 337x517px) Image search: [Google]
1494890690340.jpg
28KB, 337x517px
>Everyone who works with him says he is the nicest most professional person around
>Very calm never has outbursts
>Keeps his politics and his religion to himself
>Family man
>Hard worker who never complains about his job
>When critics trashed BvS (along with trashing him personally) responded with simply "It is what it is"
>Passionate about what he does despite the backlash
>Has a clear talent
>Never has scandals or stories of being an asshole to cast, crew, or fans
>Loves his fans and always autographs and takes pics with them
>Never has meltdowns online but uses his social media to promote charities and his films

Zack.....had a hard life.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>
>>83078866
>Has a clear talent
>>
>>83079005
Show me one scene in a Marvel film as effective as this

https://youtu.be/--oi-vdBFoQ
>>
>>83078866
You know, you could say the same about mcconaughey.
>>
File: BasedZack.jpg (226KB, 1000x506px) Image search: [Google]
BasedZack.jpg
226KB, 1000x506px
he has so much love to share with his wife and his wife's sons
>>
>>83078866
This is some false advertising shit. Thought this thread was gonna be about Mathew.
>>
>>83080001
>the smile of an ugly bitch that knows she hit the jackpot
>>
>>83079930
>>83080026

This, fuck you OP
>>
>>83078866
>responded with simply "It is what it is"
I feel like this is a defeatist mantra.
It is what you make it, not what it is. Nothing inherently 'is' except perhaps for the universe, which we may never know was designed or simply became.
I work in retail and every poor EBT customer goes 'it is what it is' and every jaded, bitter middle-aged barely-over-minimum-wage employee mutters 'it is what it is' every day, and that's a bullshit cop-out.
I have nobody else to talk to, but that's because I'm a loner and a bit of a narcissist and a judgemental asshole, not because my personality 'is what it is'.
Snyder made a critical bomb, it just didn't come into being that way. Decisions were made, and the work was a result of those decisions, not because it was inherently bad.
>>
>>83081134
It is what it is means that you have no control over the current situation so you're accepting it for what it is rather than trying to change something that you can't. People tend to misuse it for situations that they can change but won't for one reason or another.
>>
>>83079123
>see joe chills shell hit ground
>see cops shell hit ground
>see funeral cannon shell hit ground

What did God Emporer Zach mean by this?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.