[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't we allowed to make jokes about him and other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Colbert-Headshot-2-8-08.jpg (2MB, 1950x2325px) Image search: [Google]
Colbert-Headshot-2-8-08.jpg
2MB, 1950x2325px
I'm not from /pol/ and I don't like Trump btw
>>
Conservative humor is not funny.
>>
Man I wish he still had The Colbert Report. He definitely lost something when he moved to Late Show and he still hasn't recovered

The current crop of neolib pundits like Samantha Bee and Trevor Noah and Jon Fucking Oliver are depressingly unfunny and their politics are so transparent and nauseating
>>
>>83064266
Literally no one thinks that except /pol/
>>
>>83064284
Political humor isn't funny.
>>
nobody would care if it wasn't spammed incessantly by legions of shitposters for the last 3 weeks straight
>>
>Why aren't we allowed to make jokes about him and other liberal celebrities?

who says you're not?
>>
>>83064738
The people who immediately flood the thread to defend him
>>
>>83064266
GAWFNFALD DERUUMPFF
>>
>>83064933
You mean the forced meme threads that's fucking cancerous and spammed constantly?
>>
>>83064590
>lol just like leave it be dont talk about it haha if you criticize it he wins hehe just like sit there and look at the wall or something
>>
because he's part of the elite. only he and the other liberal puppets get to make offensive gay jokes, not conservatives, goy.
>>
>>83064738
oreilly compared maxine waters' hair to some other black guys hair and got fucking destroyed by the media. Somehow it was racist because he made fun of her hair, and the media made sure evryone knew about it. colbert says the presidents mouth is putins cock holster in an openly gay joke on a much larger scale and the media doesn't care. total double standard, there are many other examples.

the democrats, or the establishment in general are in total collusion with the msm.
>>
>>83064266
>Leno made fun of Obama in his monologue
>gets forced to retire

Jews man
>>
>>83064284
Antifa Dani said otherwise to the HWNDU cam, said the red hat kids were killing their side with satire/humor.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.