[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this video piss me off so much? https://www.youtub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: Shin_Godzilla_US_poster[1].jpg (92KB, 409x628px) Image search: [Google]
Shin_Godzilla_US_poster[1].jpg
92KB, 409x628px
Why does this video piss me off so much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udgfHtx2MJk

How can someone be so blind?
>>
>>83057614
because you're a 14 year old weeb
>>
Apparently the guy, Gojira5400, only gave it that title and took that position because he wants views and made the most clickbait title possible

T. Someone with a mutual friend on instagram
>>
I liked both, but I would agree Godzilla 2014 is the better film.
>>
>>83057741
and you are a burgerlover
>>
One of them is an actual monster movie while the other is a weakly done propaganda garbage. Not easy to see which one's better.
>>
>>83057825
well, at least edwards godzilla doesn't push any agenda on your face :^)
>>
>>83057741
You're right about one thing
>>
>>83057741
>weeb

You don't know what that means
>>
>>83058052
weeaboos are people who idolize Japanese culture and media to the point of hating everything that isn't Japanese
>>
>>83057942
>[
godzilla has always been an antinuclear movie
>>
>>83058118
Yes, and how does liking the jap godzilla make you a weeb?
>>
>>83058203
I don't know. I'm not the guy that said OP is a weeb
>>
Shin Godzilla would have been excellent if it wasn't 90% people in offices talking.
>>
torrent when
>>
>>83058350
Plebian.
>>
>>83058350
that's what makes it a concise and excellent film. true film, my friend.
>>
>>83058350
I'm sorry you didn't get it mate. This movie is about how the slow ass japanese government would respond to a threat. Japan has an interesting situation because they can't really defend themselves without the US's help. The many office scenes are 100% necessary but not as fucking interrupting as 2014's dumbass characters. I don't know why they killed off the only person I cared about for some dumb subplot that served as a cocktease to actually see Godzilla. 2014 moves at a glacial pace in the middle of the movie which really ruins the whole thing. Meanwhile Shin Godzilla manages to make the office scenes fast paced and frantic in order to convey a sense of chaos when trying to respond to Godzilla. The music helps with this too. That's why I'm so confused why people like Godzilla 2014 better than Shin Godzilla.
>>
>>83058612
Did you even try to find one?
>>
>>83058947
this
it's a social movie using godzilla wich the american is not
>>
Is Shin Godzilla Godzilla Kino while Godzilla 2014 is Godzilla Capeshit?
>>
>>83057851
>Propaganda
You're angry because your shitty country was portrayed like it actually is.
>>
Shin godzilla was lame as fuck

It was a japanese political drama more than a godzilla movie

Godzilla did more in the 2014 one than this one and thats saying something because he did fuck all in the burger version.

and what the hell were they going for with that ending? shit made practically no sense.
>>
>>83059204
I think he's referring to the 2014 Godzilla being an American HOO-RAH propaganda piece about family values and military strength. Shin Godzilla has more godzilla than the 2014 one anyway
>>
>>83059205
>Shin godzilla was lame as fuck

It was a japanese political drama more than a godzilla movie

Godzilla did more in the 2014 one than this one and thats saying something because he did fuck all in the burger version.
Godzilla never appears more than 25 minutes,
>and what the hell were they going for with that ending? shit made practically no sense.
dude you are dumb, those were new godizllas
>>
>>83059204
>>83059281
>>83057851
the japanese is antiburocrat propaganda wich is always welcome
>>
>>83059205
Are you shitting me Shin Godzilla wrecked shit throughout the entire movie while Fatzilla only got off his lazy ass to regurgitate his burgers down the MUTOs throat in the final moments of the film. Get the fuck out with your shit tastes.
>>
>>83059471
of course, and the American one is boring and unwelcome guns and nuclear family propaganda.
>>
>>83058947
People who liked the original Godzilla prefer Shin Godzilla

People who never cared about Godzilla before (except maybe for the cartoons) and just wanted to see a popcorn movie with a bigass monster destroying a town prefer Godzilla 2014
>>
>>83059432
>>83059281

he may have been on screen more, but he doesnt DO anything, he just kinda hobbles around japan and transforms a couple of times.

how much of that 25 minutes is he actually GODZILLA and not one of his sub forms?

>>83059481

he wrecked shit by standing perfectly still and shooting fire at the ground

thats fuckin lame.

I aint saying its a bad movie, its just a bad godzilla movie
>>
>>83057614
shin godzilla was shit

gas all weebs
>>
>>83059481
how can I take you seriously when you type shit like this what the hell man
>>
>>83059586
I think this is correct. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed Godzilla 2014 but Shin Godzilla is one of if not the best Godzilla movie. To see people say that Shin Godzilla is shit baffles me.
>>
>>83059646
He nuke-drenches Japan after destroying entire districts and crushing families inside sky-rises. Shin Godzilla is a better film, and a better Godzilla film. No argument
>>
>>83059481
well the 14 year old one was the one I was right
>>
File: IMG_1399.jpg (92KB, 761x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1399.jpg
92KB, 761x629px
>>83059762
Don't take them seriously. They're literally plebs, not even memeing. They expected capeshit and got something entirely original and carefully-crafted and it confuses them. Why should anyone care about their opinion?
>>
>>83059646
he was alone
the american one fought two monsters
that's why you think it's best
>>
File: 1443932729950.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1443932729950.png
1KB, 128x128px
>>83058350
Every fucking Godzilla movie is 90% people talking
>>
>>83059787
If you're going to accuse people of beig teenagers you should probably learn sentence structure and stop typing like one.
>>
the MUTO monsters were so fucking boring, I'd rather watch meetings than see any drama relating to those lazy hollywood monsters doing nothing
>>
>>83059646
If you didn't understand the allegory of the firebombing of Tokyo I'm afraid you are lost and cannot be saved.
>>
>>83059979
I got it but it was gay nip shit.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.