[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>His role was to show the plot in two Power Point presentations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: Ego-O-Planeta-Vivo-5[1].jpg (108KB, 1920x797px) Image search: [Google]
Ego-O-Planeta-Vivo-5[1].jpg
108KB, 1920x797px
>His role was to show the plot in two Power Point presentations

How can anyone defend this?
>>
>>83055843
The movie actually made me feel, for once. That alone makes up for all the bad in it. Just because DC can't make an enjoyable movie doesn't mean you need to shit all over the rest of us who just want to enjoy a [s]fun[/s] flick.
>>
>>83055843
>>Op's role is to squirt out another stinking shitpost about a movie he somehow didn't understand

How can anyone defend this?
>>
>>83055922
So you laughed at the Taserface joke?

What a disappointment you are
>>
>>83055973
How can anyone don't understand?

He explained

with images

in a power point presentation
>>
>>83055843
>>implying we'ld pay to see caepshit

BRAVO SHILL

torrent soon
>>
>>83056019
>We

96% of the autists on this board that say capeshit is bad still go and watch it in the theatre
>>
>>83056011
dubs checked
op still dosent understand the nuances of capekino though
>>
>>83055973
Not every film can be a 2deep4u limited screening that only appears in 3 theaters before all copies are destroyed so that normies can't get ahold of it. Get that tree branch out of your ass and learn to have fun.
>>
>>83056101
I think you meant to direct that to Op. He's clearly the one with the stick up his ass.
>>
>>83056234
Fuck off

Guardians 1 is one of the few Marvel movies that i enjoy (IM 1 and WS being the other ones)

This movie was retarded from beginning to end,

Thanks god that its failing hard in the box office
>>
>>83056320
>Currently sitting around 730 million in the box office
>Failing hard

Oooooh, I get it now, you're retarded
>>
>>83056408
I mean, it wont breach 1 billion, which is what it should with all the dicksucking that this movie is receiving
>>
BRANDY
>>
>>83056461
BvS is an example of failing hard, this is not. Not every goddamn movie needs to breach a billion to be a success.
>>
>>83056320
And in your bizarro world, making more than the first movie is failing?

I've seen both movies multiple times and they both have issues, but 2 is the stronger movie. Better characterization, better villain, fewer scenes that inspire awkward questions.

First movie - Why doesn't Xandar have any defenses other than fighters? How can one lousy Kree warship curbstomp a whole empire?

Second movie - How did Rocket still have the batteries and personal gear (space suit, aerorig) after being caught by the Ravagers? Why didn't he get out of that cell in five minutes by tinkering with the wrecked gear in there? Answer: He recovered his stuff off-screen and the stuff in the cell was useless for whatever reason.

It's easier to explain the second movie's plot holes than the first. The first one was a breath of fresh air but the second is a better movie. It used a few too many jokes but I can live with that to get the great stuff we got.
>>
>>83056461
Careful with those goalposts Tex, you'll throw your back out.
>>
>>83056513
I don't think that BvS fwas a failure at the box office. In the end, was one the major responsible for the successful year that WB had financially;

And this movie is successful, of course. But not F8 successful, which is what it shold have been, thanks to all the shilling that is receiving
>>
>>83056461
So let's get this straight, you believe that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 should be among the 30 highest grossing movies of all time?
>>
>>83056513
BvS in it's entire run
$872 million on a $250 million budget

GOTG 2 in a few weeks
$732 million on a $200 million budget

The absolute state of the DCEU
>>
>>83056541
you are stretching way to hard fella

This movie has no plot

all was an excuse for a terrible joke

The first one at least was new and different from all the other MCU movies, this one is just a bad parody
>>
>>83056597
BvS was definitely successful financially. Still, not being able to breaking a billion would no doubt have been a disappointment for WB after throwing $250m and Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Doomsday, The Death of Superman and the set-up for the Justice League at the movie.
>>
File: qute.png (658KB, 862x796px) Image search: [Google]
qute.png
658KB, 862x796px
>>83055843
Not going to lie. Only watched it for the eighties music and having a crush on a cgi Raccoon
>>
>>83056644
BvS was the better movie though
>>
>>83056672
>Movie doesn't have a plot
Neither does Alien, or Pulp Fiction, or any other sort of character driven movie. A movie can be good without having a complicated plot.
>>
>>83056461
>A movie featuring a bunch of literal whos has to make over a billion dollars

>83056597
BvS didn't flop but it seriously underperformed. It made less net profit than Doctor Strange
>>
>>83056709
No it wasn't
>>
>>83056683
Things really changed in these years. MCU characters became bigger than DC ones in movieverse.

Theres no way in hell that Barman and Supes, are now more popular than Downey Jr and Evans for normies in the big screen

We got too old friend, and things changed.
>>
>>83056672
The movie did have a plot. It was about characters learning to be a family and about fathers and their sons. It was incidentally about one character deciding he didn't need a family because he was better than everyone else. That's a plot. I'm sorry you were incapable of grasping it.
>>
File: chuck bumps.webm (626KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
chuck bumps.webm
626KB, 720x404px
>>83055843
>movie establishes all the exposition and takes care of the character turn as quickly and efficiently as possible to focus on the characters and action
>this is a criticism on /tv/

You're gay OP. You probably love the Prequels huh? Sorry Guardians didn't have more people sitting around trading exposition.
>>
File: 20342157.gif (2MB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
20342157.gif
2MB, 500x208px
>>83056826
I wouldn't say that Rocket considers himself better than everyone else. He's just pissed about his tortured past and taking it out on everyone
>>
>>83055843
It's worse considering he was a bad guy who behaved almost exactly like the original father from the comics and absolutely nothing like comics' Ego. So the change of characters was exclusively to make the dumb joke "Quill's mom got fugged by a planet LOL LMAO We so adult humor random quirky"

What a retarded movie this was
>>
File: gotg2.webm (2MB, 720x336px) Image search: [Google]
gotg2.webm
2MB, 720x336px
>kino
>>
>>83056879
No no no. Rocket very clearly decided he wanted to have a family. He desperately needs one because they are all he has. Ego, on the other hand...
>>
>>83056074
>96%
>in the age of copy pasta

DOUBT
>>
>>83057123
Rocket's deranged laughter here is genuinely disturbing.
>>
>>83057123
Murderers of the Galaxy
>>
>>83056826
>That's a plot

That "plot" only works if you care about the characters. There is literally no reason to care about them though. The first movie didn't do a very good job of making any of those characters likeable and known of them were given much in the way of backstory. But your average trash eater doesn't really care what kind of trash they eat, hence the current state of the film industry.
>>
>>83057389
>I'm an emotionless autist who doesn't know how to enjoy anything

Caring about the characters wasn't hard, at all.
>>
File: 1490290920841.jpg (10KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1490290920841.jpg
10KB, 241x230px
>>83057389
>he thinks "save

>M A R T H A "

>A

>R

>T

>H

>A

>"

>was a dramatic scene
>>
>>83057389
I'm sorry you are so emotionally detached you can't feel for characters. The movies did a very good job of showing how even an emotionally broken sociopath like Rocket can eventually want to have friends. You should try it sometime, it's great.
>>
>>83057389
>The first movie didn't do a very good job of making any of those characters likeable
I think you and the entire rest of the world either watched a different movie, or you're an emotional void and dead inside.
>>
This movie was so fucking bad
>>
>>83059061
that's one wierd way of spelling fun
>>
The humor didn't work for me, so the movie, which is a comedy, also didn't work for me
>>
Yondu's arc alone made this film worth seeing.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.