[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of rewatching a series or a movie if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1495434412703.jpg (8KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
1495434412703.jpg
8KB, 305x165px
What's the point of rewatching a series or a movie if you already know what's going to happen?
>>
>>83055343
To remember how exactly it happens and to be able to focus on the craft instead of the story.
>>
Some times the plot to a movie is really complex like Momento so you have to watch it many times to fully understand it. Also, there can be a really cool twist at the end which changes everything before it so watching the movie again is like watching a new movie like for Fight Club.
>>
>>83055343
>whats the point of fucking her again if youve already done it once?

said no man ever
kill yourself girl
>>
>>83055343
To appreciate the filmmaking, if you watch movies for the stories you should kill yourself
>>
What's the point of waking up in the morning if you know you're going to eat breakfast, go to work, come home, have dinner, watch tv, and go to sleep over and over again?
>>
>>83055343
Because you only actually remember about 5/10% of the whole show/film when you're done and rewatching it can often be just as fun as seeing it for the first time because it's easier to pay attention to details and how it's made.
>>
>>83055473
This. The plot of 90% of the movies are the fucking same anyway. You should enjoy rewatching dialogue and character interactions of characters that you love, or rewatching really great scenes to catch more detail and see how it was done. Sometimes a movie can just give you certain feelings when you watch it like LotR or the original trilogy of Star Wars, and if you watch it every once in a while you can relive the feeling.
>>
>>83055478
still trying to figure this one out desu
>>
>>83055478
speakin some wisdom there brah
>>
>>83055601
>Because you only actually remember about 5/10% of the whole show/film when you're done
Anon do you have brain damage?
>>
File: jurassic park food.jpg (159KB, 687x735px) Image search: [Google]
jurassic park food.jpg
159KB, 687x735px
In the case of the Sopranos, I've rewatched it 4 or 5 times now because there are a lot of little things in their conversations and actions that you don't pick up on the first time around (not to mention the acting is just phenomenal).

I rewatch Jurassic Park two or three times a year because it gives me a sense of wonder and excitement like no other film can provide after all these years.
>>
>>83055391
Memento. Moron
>>
File: spongebob routine.gif (197KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob routine.gif
197KB, 400x289px
>>83055478
gotta make money for the shit we want I suppose
>>
File: letters from home.jpg (66KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
letters from home.jpg
66KB, 500x675px
You now remember you want to watch this again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdaQHTWT_ZI
>>
Sometimes a work of fiction is more emotionally powerful when you know the plot beforehand.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.