[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Man Homecoming’s Tom Holland is Nathan Drake in Uncharted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: bb5b0eaa7baa13dc-600x400.jpg (51KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
bb5b0eaa7baa13dc-600x400.jpg
51KB, 600x400px
KEK

http://deadline.com/2017/05/tom-holland-uncharted-nathan-drake-movie-spider-man-homecoming-shawn-levy-1202099530/
>>
You mean that Uncharted movie that has been in development since like 2007 and always gets cancelled?
>>
Truly ScoobyDoo kino
>>
Boring actor nobody likes thats just forced down our throats cause hes in a Marvel movie

Fuck kid indiana jones, tom looks like a pretty boy he cant pull it off
>>
>Young Nathan Drake
What's the problem again? nice little detail you left out.
>>
What's the point of making it into a movie? It's already a cutscene heavy narrative-first game. I don't see how transitioning it to film is meant to give the audiences a new experience. Most of the "gameplay" is just walking slowly while characters on screen talk to be each other anyway.
>>
>>83056241
The entire movie is going to be about the young version of Nathan Drake. No one wants to see that shit nigga.
>>
File: spideysenses.png (404KB, 608x298px) Image search: [Google]
spideysenses.png
404KB, 608x298px
>>83055056
>playing young nathan
let's say they make 4-5 movies and stretch them out 2-3 years of each other, tom holland would be roughly 30 by the end. This has the potential to be this generation's Indiana Jones.

Unfortunately Tom Holland is a manlet and Nathan Drake is suppose to be 6'1-6'2, otherwise really looking forward to seeing this play out

>inb4 Idris Elba cast as elena
>>
Who is what in where?
>>
>>83055056
This will get shut down pretty quick
>>
>>83055056
I'm opposed to a Nathan drake movie in the first place, BUT since it's happening they should've gotten Chris Pratt
>handsome
>muscular
>charismatic
>actually looks like him

He would've been the perfect choice or maybe tom Hardy
>>
>>83056855
>tom hardy

All of the above traits but drake is 6'2" atleast and tom's sadly a manlet
>>
>>83056396

honestly, I like that better than a shitty retread of the first game
>>
>not casting an American
>not casting an American with a handsome face
Sony is shit
>>
>>83056983
Nah
>>
Why bother making an uncharted movie? It's so much better as a video game where you're this quirky adventurer who murders thousands of armed stooges for charlemagnes pube comb
>>
>>83057122
Not Sony specifically, but rather (((the producers))). I knew this was shit the second the article said it's being produced by the Arads.
>>
>>83057238
>Arads
Why have I been seeing this name so much lately
>>
>>83057290
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avi_Arad

Dude has his nose in a lot of projects.
>>
>>83057450
>Upcoming Borderlands movie

Its like (((he))) has a phd in terrible movies, holy shit.
>>
>>83056192
>Boring actor nobody likes thats just forced down our throats
I don't know who he is, because I don't watch capeshit, but just based on that sentence alone I am 100% certain he's going to be a Jew.
>>
>>83057193
Yeah. Dumb sonyfags wanna watch the same movie over and over.
>>
>>83056514
>Nathan Drake is suppose to be 6'1-6'2
we're stealing your acting roles from you lanklets

soon we will steal your women
>>83056855
>actually looks like him
are you blind
>handsome
guess you are
>>
>>83056514
>>83056897
http://uncharted.wikia.com/wiki/Nathan_Drake
>5' 11"
you fucking liar
>>
>>83056192
>only been in one noteworthy movie(civil war)
>about to be in another one(Spider-Man)

>he's being shoved down our throats
>>
File: 15.png (108KB, 619x682px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
108KB, 619x682px
>director: Shawn Levy
>>
>>83060461

Night at the Museum is pure kino. It basically is Uncharted in live action.
>>
>>83056334
I love how you left out the shooting just to fit your narrative.
>>
>>83055056
>entire appeal of the game is being an interactive Indiana Jones rip off
>remove all of the interactive part

Will they ever learn that vidya movies simply cannot work or are they just going to keep embarrassing themselves forever?
>>
>>83056396
A young Nathan means there' a YOUNG SULLY - now that's something evryone wants to see.
>>
A Drake movie could be good given the games are basically playable movies as it is, Shorten the plot and only do like 2 gunfights and it could be a fun 2 hour romp.
>>
Nice, I always wanted to watch a movie of a movie.
>>
File: billyelliot.gif (2MB, 310x174px) Image search: [Google]
billyelliot.gif
2MB, 310x174px
>>83055056

>Billyelliot sucked the right dick
>Is now spiderman and Indiana Jones knock off
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.