[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the new alien is actually different than the ones in alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
So the new alien is actually different than the ones in alien and aliens, it has a different tail (closer to a wasp) and longer arms and other stuff. So the movie didn't even explain where they came from seeing as how the ones David made where different. Also where the fuck did the eggs come from
>>
>>83054991
Ok much easy to headcanon it off as a reboot
>>
>>83055030
I think Ridley will explain once it's all said and done but I just thought this movie would explain the origins, and I guess it explained some stuff but not much
>>
The end implies that David is going to continue using the 2000 odd colonist and 1700 odd embryos to create what is eventually the xenomorph we are familiar.
>>
>>83054991
there's actually two Aliens, but they're the same.
>>
>>83055091
Where did the eggs come from I missed that part
>>
>>83055091
I thought the idea was that the xenomorphs already existed and David was just re-making them. Remember that big carving on the door in Prometheus?
>>
>>83055163
He had swallowed small facehuggers and then regurgitated them.
>>
>>83055200
I think those aren't the xenomorphs in alien, and David is messing with their biology until he makes something he is happy with, or it kills him.
>>
>>83054991
The eggs were created just like the ones underneath the derelict in Alien.
>>
It's kinda implied that there's a queen somewhere.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 190x266px
>>83055067
>>83055091
>>83055157
>>83055163
>>83055200
>>83055250
>>83055277
This entire franchise has been diving into a pit of shit.

Alien was scary because the creature in that film is a RAPIST. it has no back story - it just impregnates a man, hides in the shadows and stalks its prey.

In Aliens the xenomorphs are still good - they're depicted as insects - driven by instinct to kill and multiply like nightmarish wasps.

This whole prometheus/engineer origin is retarded and pointless. The monster is no longer an alien force lurking in the depths of space that's capable of erasing man - it's the science project of some shitty company and a bunch of bald basketball players.

LAME.
>>
>>83055606
>This whole prometheus/engineer origin is retarded and pointless. The monster is no longer an alien force lurking in the depths of space that's capable of erasing man - it's the science project of some shitty company and a bunch of bald basketball players.
>LAME.

Unless Cameron makes Aliens 2 retconning everything.
>>
>>83055606

Has anyone ever watched these movies and thought they needed an overly complicated myth arc?
>>
>>83054991
it grew longer legs and tail due to a diet rich in wheats and grains
>>
>>83054991
Just saw this last night. It was the biggest pile of shit since Alien 4. The CGI looked like looney tunes, like Star Wars prequels level of stupid. Especially baby aliens and the space scenes. It looked like a video game. Storyline was fucking retarded. it retcons and fucks up both Prometheus and Alien with the dumbest plot.
>>
>>83055663
it's called Avatar 2 3 4 5
fucking Cameron is going to fix all sci-fi for good.
>>
>>83055606
Thats why im desmissing it as a reboot as stated in first post best post
>>83054991
>>
>>83054991
David experimented on Shaw and made her into a proto-Queen.

He then used her to lay the eggs we saw in Covenant.
>>
File: Ledward+boards+M.jpg (56KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
Ledward+boards+M.jpg
56KB, 500x625px
>>83054991
alien can grow in seconds now
from the Covenant storyboards
http://www.carlos-huante-monstruo.com/
>>
File: wheat_situation.jpg (216KB, 640x3200px) Image search: [Google]
wheat_situation.jpg
216KB, 640x3200px
>>83058227
>>
File: Abomination+5b.jpg (43KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
Abomination+5b.jpg
43KB, 500x688px
>>83058227
this one looks straight out Resident Evil
>>
>>83054991
>Also where the fuck did the eggs come from

David made them from Shaw's womb. It shows you that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.