[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf i love black babs now! cute movie, but the plot is kinda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: legobatmanmovie-batgirl.jpg (30KB, 759x338px) Image search: [Google]
legobatmanmovie-batgirl.jpg
30KB, 759x338px
wtf i love black babs now!

cute movie, but the plot is kinda retard, Batman caused all of the gotham destruction because he sent the joker to the phantom zone.
>>
Zero reason for her being black. Gordon isn't black in any other form of media
>>
u dont watch lego movies for their coherent plots
>>
>>83052365
But dont you wanna bleach her plastic black ass
>>
>>83052376
then??
>>
>>83052410
No. There was no reason for two face to be black either. That was obnoxious. Especially when they showed the movie references and didn't have a tommy lee jones version
>>
>>83052341
it upset me how much worse it was than the lego movie
but weirdly it looked surprisingly really nice aesthetically

and it still had its moments
where the lego movie was a family-friendly film that was good, like pixar films, this was a kids movie with some jokes and references for adults
>>
>>83052455

>he doesn't know about the Billy Dee Willians Harvey Dent
>>
>>83052494
I know he was Harvey. I watched the movie. Fact is he wasn't in batman forever though. It was changed only for obnoxious Hollywood black washing
>>
I like how when Catwoman starring Halle Berry released well over a decade ago, it was torn to pieces critically but literally no one cared that Catwoman was black.
And today we have autists complaining that a lego brick character is the wrong ethnicity. Bravo guys
>>
File: my face is bent.png (511KB, 594x425px) Image search: [Google]
my face is bent.png
511KB, 594x425px
>>83052455
>>
>>83052557
I like how we have autists passive aggressively shit talking people and not replying to the post. Lol fuckin loser
>>
>>83052557
Barely complaining you sperg. It's just annoying, there's zero reason to change it. I'm not going to lose sleep over it though
>>
>>83052622
This is a thread about a children's movie, OP hasn't even learned what capital letters are yet.
>>
File: autismkino.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
autismkino.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Best cinema batmobile t b h
>>
I didn't even know she was black. I thought she was tanned
>>
>>83052842
How fuckin tanned do people get near you?
>>
>>83052455
>>
>>83052842
her VA is brown
>>
>>83052842

This, how much of a sperg do you have to be the start crying that someone's a few shades darker than you're used to
>>
File: image.jpg (406KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406KB, 1280x960px
>>83052926
>>
>>83052926
>>83052583
>>83052527
>>83052494
>>83052455

Billy Dee Harvey is a way more cool reference than Tommy Lee Jones Harvey.
>>
If you think about it this is a plot where raping the joker would literally have stopped crime and saved the city
>>
>>83053800
wut
>>
File: a1.gif (567KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
a1.gif
567KB, 400x306px
>>83053018
I liked it a lot when I watched it many years ago as a kid. Now kids have LEGO Batman. Using Tommy Lee Jones again would've been poetic I agree.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.