[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you can't control who gets hit or who doesn't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bana.jpg (29KB, 613x549px) Image search: [Google]
bana.jpg
29KB, 613x549px
>you can't control who gets hit or who doesn't. >Who falls out of a chopper, or why
>It ain't up to you. IT'S ISHISH WORR.

What did Australian texan mean by this? Who was this 'Ishish worr' man responsible he speaks of?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_ZpneN-seU
>>
>>83050552
"They ask me; coot why do you do it?"
>>
texans, is his accent shit? to me it sounds over exaggerated but sometimes I think that and it's actually spot on according to locals
>>
Ishish Worr was the name of the Somalian who shot down the helicopter. Pay attention next time
>>
>>83052648
It's pretty good honestly. It takes balls to go that bold with a dialect. A bit overblown at times but Ive heard more exaggerated speaking from actual texans.
>>
Stop trying to force this meme.
>>
>>83052648
Texas is a big state with many accents. I guess it's not so bad for like a Beaumont swamp Texan accent, but I'm in North Texas.
>>
>trying to make fun of Americans because they actually have culture
>>
>listen cobba, youre a good goy. So do what our jew mates want alright? Youre goin out there to die today, but who gives a toss? Plenty more where ya came from. Off ya go
>>
>>83050552
>Ishish worr

As a native, what he's saying is "it's just war," which would be better transcribed as "idzjus wor," or "ischus wor." It's pretty much spot-on. His only real flaw is he struggles with the short a sound and when to use it and when not to.
>>
>>83054400
Who's making fun of Americans? Little jumpy today, anon?
>>
>>83050552
Was this the first film that they went with the stupid cold blue filter? I mean it fits kind of but if this started the trend then fuck the nigga wot directed it ya dig?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.