[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>waifu from new GotG is white what the fuck? she sounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: izakrappaport.jpg (53KB, 1024x711px) Image search: [Google]
izakrappaport.jpg
53KB, 1024x711px
>waifu from new GotG is white
what the fuck? she sounds and looks so asian
>>
>>83048706

>Pom Klementieff was born in Quebec City, Quebec, to a Korean mother and French-Russian father

A FUCKING VODKA LEAF
>>
>>83048706

>multiculturalism is wro-
>>
>>83048741
shes consider herself French since she lived there longer
>>
>>83048706
she's literally half asian
>>
>>83048822

Frog Leaf?
>>
>>83048741
>a buryatian inventing a backstory to sound more sophisticated
Russia is full of asians like this pretending to be from Korea while they're actually from a village in Siberia
>>
>>83048741
>French
>Korean
>Russian
>Canadian
A fucking stinky plastic vodka leaf ?
>>
She is asian.
Her whole character was an asian joke
Look at Drax calling her disgusting and ugly. Starts gagging at the thought of "being with her physically" because he prefers a women with more meat (a common criticism of asian girls)
>>
> Her father died when she was five years old.
>Her brother committed suicide on her 25th birthday.
>She was raised by her paternal uncle and aunt. Her uncle died on her 18th birthday.
>>
>>83049759
She was an insect
>>83050016
no one cares man. why does every pomin8r thread mention this
>>
>>83048706
What is gotg for those that don't know every show by its acronym
>>
>>83050884
Game of Thrones: Godfather
>>
>>83050295

>why does every pomin8r thread mention this

she's not like ever other actor I swear! she has this dark history n stuff so you have to be nice to her :(((
>>
>>83050016
>Keanu's soulmate
>>
>>83051915
Keanu's soulmate is a tranny.
>>
File: 061447895.jpg (138KB, 1200x503px) Image search: [Google]
061447895.jpg
138KB, 1200x503px
>>83048706
Debicki is superior
>>
>>83048741
>>83048706
>this
>""""""""""white""""""""""
you people are deluded.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.