[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to watch Twin Peaks because every clip I've seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: Pepe Peaks.jpg (117KB, 760x396px)
Pepe Peaks.jpg
117KB, 760x396px
>want to watch Twin Peaks because every clip I've seen looks amazing
>realize that executive meddling ruined it
>show got canceled because nobody watched it after ABC ruined it, even though it started to get good again
>movie looks interesting, but with lots of flaws due to actors not wanting to be in the movie, and pretensions, as Tarantino said:
>"After I saw Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me at Cannes, David Lynch had disappeared so far up his own ass that I have no desire to see another David Lynch movie until I hear something different. And you know, I loved him. I loved him."
>I have no idea what these 18 new episodes are going to be like

I like David Lynch, and the first season looks amazing, but I don't want to get hurt.
>>
>dumb fucking idiot wants in on the hype bandwagon for new season
>hasn't watched anything from the old show
>hasn't watched fwwm
>still wants to watch anyway because thats what the "cool" people are doing

fucking kill yourself, you had months since they announced the new show to watch 30 episodes and a single movie but apparently that was too much for you.

but yeah, go ahead and start watching this new shit while constantly asking questions on /tv/ that could have been answered if you watched the old shit
>>
>>83048447
I think you've misunderstood. I kind of want to get into it because it looks great and I like David Lynch, but I never have actually watched it, because I'm afraid the bad will outweigh the good.
>>
>>83048548
Just watch the first episode and you'll know if you like it or not.
>>
>>83048591
I know I'll like the first episode. I just know the series goes downhill in season 2, and I'm not sure I want to allow myself to be let down.
>>
>>83048610
It gets slower, but picks up at later episodes
>>
FWWM is great. Fuck you. Fuck Tartinello.

FWWM is better than the series. Fight me.
>>
>>83048548
>>83048610
what do you want? someone to tell you that the original show is timeless art house masterpiece captured on film?

yes, the original show has a very big dip in quality but the finale after the 14 episode stretch of bad episodes is more than enough to carry its own weight.

>>83048640
you're not wrong.
>>
File: 1474625048518.jpg (3KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
1474625048518.jpg
3KB, 117x125px
>>83048640
No
>>
>>83048654
YESSSS
>>
>>83048671
In what way. Shit is an even bigger mess than season 2.
>>
>>83048654
Is that a picture for midget-sized humanoid ants?
>>
>>83048682
A mess?

What the actual fuck? It's tight. It's almost perfect.
>>
>>83048700
So fucking tight they removed half of the movie
>>
>>83048097

> best reboot in decade
> chans give high praise
> scared of hurting me

just kys snowflake its for the best
>>
>>83048715
Idiot. Kill your darlings? Ring any bells?
>>
Tarantino is the literal embodiment of reddit, only normies parroting hivemind opinion say S2 is bad, Bravo Lynch, OP is a fucking faggot redditor that should commit seppuku
>>
>>83048097
Do you really think Tarantino is a good judge of what works in a David Lynch movie
>>
>>83048751
I was referring to the mess. Just because they removed half of it it didn't become tight, it just an indication that everything was wrong during the filming process.
>>
>>83048796
No. Lynch is known for filming extra shit and letting his actors and cameramen experiment.

You obviously don't know shit about what we're talking about. Just shut up and lurk.
>>
The new season is a masterpiece

Episodes 3 and 4 it kicks into high octane kino after episodes 1 andv2 sent the normies packing

DAT FBI WAIFU
>>
>>83048982
How do I watch episode 3 and 4?
>>
File: twin.peaks.portrait.png (78KB, 240x288px) Image search: [Google]
twin.peaks.portrait.png
78KB, 240x288px
>how do you want your set design pham?
>just fuck my shit up
>>
>>83048982
Her name was Chrysta Bell
>>
75% of the series is great and the movie is great. Some of the middle of season two is a dip in quality compared to the rest of the show but still generally above average. Really only the James and Nadine subplots in season two are arguably bad but if that's enough to ruin your overall experience you're a huge enough faggot that I don't care if watching the series somehow hurts you. You should just go for it. You sound like you've heard people exaggerate how bad it gets.
>>
>>83048982
Episode 3 was just okay, but 4 was fantastic
>>
So I'm watching the original series and I'm up to season 2 episode 13.

Why the everloving fuck does Nadine get fucking superpowers along with her psychosis?
I don't actually want an answer, I love it.
>>
>>83049094
Like the Coleridge poem?

KINO
>>
>>83049147
There's a really good reason.
>>
Why does anyone listen to Tarantino? The guy masturbates while licking the feet of black prostitutes.
>>83048640
This.
>>
>>83049237
Her soles are the cover of her album
>>
>>83049147
she was already pretty stronk. she bent that workout machine when Ed spilled grease on her drape runners
>>
>>83048097
You're so wrapped up in what other people think about the series it's disgusting. Watch it and decide how you feel about it on your own or shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>83049072

>those photoshopped heads
>dat ayy lmao Cera with no forehead
>>
>>83049072

david lynch shopped it himself
>>
>>83048097
>trusting Tarantino over Lynch
>just assuming FWWM is bad
>>
>>83048097
>Tarantino said
why the fuck do you care about this talentless hack
>>
>>83048793
>he doesn't even rip off visuals and music from movies he's obsessed with. I CAN'T FOLLOW THIS!
>>
>>83048097
>Caring what Hackatino has to say
>>
>>83050118
To be fair Lynch is upfront about how his visuals are inspired by Kafka and Gogol.
>>
>>83049072
I thought that was meant to look kitschy.
>>
>>83049318

its a testiment to crazy bitches

i have seen some tiny chicks so wired not even elephant tranqs would put them down

lynch has lived a crazy life and knows how to put realistic extremes on film - something that got totally lost with design by committee and endless green screens
>>
>>83048640
Fire Walk With Me was ehh, as a Lynch film it's fucking average at best and as a Twin Peaks film it's godawful. I'd rather watch Mulholland Drive or Lost Highway, at least you they had a coherent plot.
>>
OP, watch twin peaks season 1 and 2. There's bad in the second half of 2 but it's still all better than anything in tv today. EXCEPT OH WAIT SEASON 3 fuck. Season 3 is amazing.

If you like Lynch at all, just watch it. You'll either appreciate it or you won't, but at least you'll know what everyone's been raving about.

>>83048640
FWWM is literally one of the best horror films ever made. Certainly the best at depicting incestuous horror
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.