[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a truman bingewatches girlmore girls so he doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1494358090545.jpg (21KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1494358090545.jpg
21KB, 640x430px
>it's a truman bingewatches girlmore girls so he doesn't have to think about his failed life season
>>
>it's yet another 2:00 am and Truman is watching random tv movies with commercials every 7 minutes (he's counting) to stretch out the length and fill more time and he has no idea why he's doing this when he could just be asleep episode
>>
>it's a truman realizes he actually has a big dick but he's too ugly and socially retarded to ever get to use it episode
Nice to know, though.
>>
>it's a truman is so easily triggered to jerk off that he can barely enjoy television or browsing the internet because beautiful women are unavoidable and now even mindless entertainment has become a chore.
>>
>it's a truman's only friends are RLM but his favourite is AIDS moby episode
>>
>it's a truman spends all his time alternating between f5ing 4chan and masturbating
>it's a truman goes to sleep after his 6th fap of the day
>>
>>83043688
8 inches isn't big sweetie
>>
>it's a truman realizes he actually doesn't have a big dick it's even pretty small and he's too ugly and socially retarded to ever get to use it anyway episode
>it's a truman never pisses in the sink in the dark so he doesn't have to see his ugly face or his fat belly or his tiny penis
>>
>>83043883
I take pictures for gay guys for the attention and they tell me its big :(
>>
>it's a truman wakes up in the middle of the night panicking about life and puts on a playlist of 3 horror movies that he watches until its time to go to work which he does with zombie like diligence episode
>>
>it's a Truman's pregnant ex shows up at his house unexpectantly eight months after the breakup wanting to get back together episode.
Truman told her to fuck off. Glad to know he'll never raise another man's kid
>>
>it's a Truman realizes weight loss is a much more difficult and time intensive process than he thought episode
>>
>>83043474
>it's a truman takes a shot every time he sees the same person pass by but the producers don't catch on and it doesn't stop
>>
>it's a truman stares at the wall for hours episodes

That cliffhanger tho.
>>
File: 1475691613523.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475691613523.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>it's a truman is still a virgin at 37 and finaly succeed in killing himself series finale
>>
>it's a truman listens to master of none season 2 so he can imagine he has a qt italien gf episode
>>
File: 1462784776565.jpg (49KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1462784776565.jpg
49KB, 500x524px
>it's a mod deletes his successful >tfw gf thread and truman can't talk to his only friends anymore episode
>>
>>83043474
Yeah but that didnt happen in the movie.
>>
>>83047719
It did actually
>>
>it's a truman spends the whole day under his bed mumbling about how his oneitis had a threesome and texted him about it episode
Resonated with me, man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.