[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Member when white men were the unquestioned masters of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: berries.jpg (24KB, 423x377px) Image search: [Google]
berries.jpg
24KB, 423x377px
'Member when white men were the unquestioned masters of the globe and all the lesser races feared and worshiped the very ground we trod upon?

I 'member...
>>
*mediterranean men
>>
>>83041586
>white
That's so fucking vague, most groups classified as white hated each other.
>>
Were still slaves to the true master race, the Jews

Look up the Berlin Conference that divided up Africa between the European powers. Was orchestrated by British PM Disraeli, a Jew
>>
>>83041664
not since rome fell, pussyboy
>>
>>83041586
Britbongs have small cocks and were afraid of the Kaiser's rising power. It's hard to keep up the facade of civilized people when your slaughtering each other by the hundreds in trench warfare.
>>
>>83041664
Since when were the British or French Mediterranean?
>>
>>83042555
>Germany starts war
>Thinks the Eternal Anglo won't defend Wafflecountry
>Gets BTFO
>Y-you h-have s-small c-cocks! Y-you s-started it! W-we won REALLY.
>>
>>83041786
>a Jew
>literally announced himself and dedicated himself to Christianity under the branch of Anglican
>literally kicked out of Judaism
>Dad left Judaism as well

You're a retard.
>>
>>83041786
How was dividing up Africa a bad idea? It was done to avoid wars, retard. How can you kill niggers by the millions if you're fighting people who don't have sharpened fruit as a weapon? You're an idiot. Disraeli was also a Christian, you ignorant cuck.
>>
>>83042669

>might is right says the German
>the aryan is the mightiest of all says the German
>gets btfo by anglos and slavs
>b-but aryans ar stille der bezt
>>
>>83042669
t. Perfidious snaggle toothed cuck
Tell your wife and Muhammad I said hello
>>
>>83042813
One of the best memes about WW1 was the British destroyed 7 U-Boats with a hammer and a chisel. Good times. Krauts have now doubled down on being good goys.

>>83042839
No thanks American with 1/32 German.
>>
File: 1492758986537.png (487KB, 816x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492758986537.png
487KB, 816x960px
Ah yes... The master race.
>>
File: 1492757307078.png (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492757307078.png
39KB, 640x480px
>>
>>83041799
>implying rome ever fell
get educated
>>
>>83043925
You're right, it's alive today by the name of Istanbul :^)
>>
>>83042628
Probably around the the time France bordered the Mediterranean.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.