[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Channel Zero is an American horror anthology television series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Channel Zero is an American horror anthology television series created by Nick Antosca. The series was greenlit for two 6-episode, self-contained seasons, slated to air in the fall of 2016 and the fall of 2017 on Syfy. Storylines for the series are based on popular creepypastas.
>The first announced installment, based on Kris Straub's Candle Cove, stars Paul Schneider and Fiona Shaw and was directed by Craig William Macneill. The series premiered on October 11, 2016. Channel Zero's second season will be based on Brian Russell's The No-End House

This brings new meaning to the words creatively bankrupt. They're stealing shitty creepypasta's now.
>>
>>83035601
It was enjoyable and well executed. I'll take this over an unending stream of remakes and reboots.
>>
It was dogshit. Literally just /x/: The show. The production values were garbage and I've seen better costumes in a walmart
>>
Candle Cove was a 6/10, better than at least two seasons of American Horror Story for goddamn sure. It suffered from its low budget in an obvious way. It also managed to get pretty batshit by the end of it all, which was good fun.
Not excited for the second season because it seems overtly stupid.
>>
>>83035601
sounds comfy
should I marathon it?
>>
>>83036770
It's short and sweet, so yes.
>>
>>83036770
No. Just read the creepypastas they stole
>>
Why would you think this was bad? It doesn't blow you away but it doesn't even want that. The mystery is really cool
>>
>>83036458
/x/ the show makes it sound really fucking cool
>>
Honestly I dont get why they didnt just take the SCP foundation? Its way more interesting than candle cove
>>
>>83036796
Nice, thanks
Can recommend any other good horror anthology? I can only remember masters of horror and the ABCs of death
>>
>>83037081
Trick r Treat, holy shit please watch it. It's one of those movies you take down every Halloween season because it's that fun.
VHS isn't the worst but it's not great.
>>
>>83037051
SCP Foundation is a much larger bag of worms to mess with. It's community driven rather than being a single thing created by an anonymous author. That's why the SCP Containment Breach only takes donations, because trying to profit off of easily identifiable users is going to end poorly.
>>
>>83037051
syfy already made Warehouse 13
>>
First season was great

can't wait for the second
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.