[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Writes long pointless scene of children (including his own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

>Writes long pointless scene of children (including his own self-insert character) boning in a sewer for no reason
>Also adds pointless homoerotic child sex scenes in the same book
>Couldn't look more like a child molester if he was molesting a child in this picture
>Considered greatest contemporary American author

How does he get away with it?
>>
>>83035476
White privilege
>>
Idk, anon
Jooz probably
>>
File: You're right .png (1MB, 892x854px) Image search: [Google]
You're right .png
1MB, 892x854px
>>83035527
>>
>>83035476

There are tons of fucking pedo authors from history, Wilde in particular jovially writes about fucking a preteen Moroccan boy he literally purchased at a fucking market. As long as King doesn't actually fuck any children he's better than the average.
>>
>>83035476
Trough ignorant readers, Rowling would learn this trough Harry Potter
>>
/pol/ pls go
>>
File: 1487444152617.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487444152617.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>"I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that's all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I wanted to SUCK your CLIT up between my teeth, YUM-YUM, Bevvie, oooohhhhh, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY, I wanted to put you in the cage... and get the oven hot... and feel your CUNT... your plump CUNT... and when it was plump enough to eat... to eat... EAT."

Umm excuse me....
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 1135x835px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 1135x835px
>>83035476

>considered greatest contemporary writer
>>
>looks left, looks right, looks up, looks down. Looks back to center
>>
>>83035660
>someone actually took the time to make this
>>
File: 1491294074780.gif (3MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1491294074780.gif
3MB, 400x226px
>>83035476
>Considered greatest contemporary American author
>>
>>83035574
>Wilde in particular jovially writes about fucking a preteen Moroccan boy he literally purchased at a fucking market

That's fucking terrible! What an outrage. Where is this market? Like, it's probably not around anymore right? But, if it was, where could it be found? So I can tell people not to go there. Be specific.
>>
Wait what? Thats Steven king? And that stuff is from IT? I don't remember that.
>>
>>83035774
That really is an outrage.......I wonder if they sold cute lolis too
>>
File: king.jpg (42KB, 570x332px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
42KB, 570x332px
>>83035476
>greatest contemporary American author
>>
>>83035839
Fake news
>>
Shitloads of cocaine
>>
>>83035476
by writing about it and not doing it
>>
>>83036246
what a homo
>>
>>83035476

Face looks like that still shot of pennywise during the projector bit.
>>
>>83035476
It was the 70's, at that time it was like open season for pedophiles and nobody really cared about protecting children

And those little shorts, oh my
>>
>>83035595
IT is about a creature who exploits traumas and fears to corner victims.

Bev was afraid of her father touching her inappropriately if he hadn't already (possibly a repressed memory).
>>
>>83036621
And King was a fan of the cunnyaide
>>
Cocaine and a cunny-addiction, this is what once made Stephen King write interesting horror.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.