[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, something that has always bothered me. How did a bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: joey friends what.png (311KB, 334x462px) Image search: [Google]
joey friends what.png
311KB, 334x462px
Wait, something that has always bothered me. How did a bunch of 20 somethings manage to afford to live in the middle of New York?
>>
>>83029722
WHITE PRIVILEGE
>>
>>83029761
But Joey wasn't white
>>
>>83029722
New York rent control.
>>
>>83029722

>tfw youre now as old as those fuckers were and dont have shit
>>
>>83029818
Only his mother is a guinea.
>>
Ross, Chandler, and Monica all had decent jobs and let Joey and Rachel live with them out of pity.

Phoebe hooked on the side.
>>
Ross and Chandler were loaded. Monica, Rachel and Phoebe had rent control from previous residents
>>
>>83029722
90s was cheaper
monica had rent control that she got from her grandmother
chandler made good money
>>
>>83029722
Something something Judaism
>>
>>83029722
They were all the highest paid TV actors at the time. They could afford an entire block.
>>
H O T
O
T

D I N N E R
I
N
N
E
R
>>
>>83033151
ummm what about Joey's hot dinner?
>>
>>83029722
TV MAGIC
>>
>>83033151
correct answer here. you guys are getting too caught up in the details of the show.
>>
>>83029958
Rachel had family money plus then started working at Ralph Lauren and Bloomingdales
>>
They all had roommates throughout the series. Except Ross. And as the years went, they all made huge strides career wise. Then Phoebe met rich as fuck Mike and Joey just gets royalties.
>>
>>83029861
>>83029970
>>83030114
>rent control
Non-American here, explain in layman terms, Google is being a bitch.
>>
They were employable, datable, normies living in the 90's. Nuff said.
>>
>>83029722
>>83029761
Priviledge CHECKED
>>
>>83033329
Rent controlled means no matter how the neighborhood around the apartment building changes, the rent stays the same
>>
>>83033329
what the fuck does it sound like

regulating the amount of rent a landlord can charge to make housing affordable
>>
>>83033440
I assumed it was something like that, but something like that didn't really sound too American to be honest.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.