[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hollywood isn't sexist Name 5 films that 1. passed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 4.jpg (260KB, 984x1324px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
260KB, 984x1324px
>hollywood isn't sexist

Name 5 films that

1. passed the bechdel's test
2. received an academy award
3. grossed more than 100 million

that's what I thought
>>
>>83029700
How can the producers of a movie determine how much it will gross?
>>
>>83029700
whose bechdel and why is his test important
>>
yes, western culture is so sexist, unlike the empowering middle east
>>
>>83029700
Who cares if hollywood is sexist?

It literally has no bad affect on anyone's lives. Why can't people just mind their business and shut the fuck up
>>
>>83029700
>The Bechdel test (/ˈbɛkdəl/ BEK-dəl) asks whether a work of fiction features at least two women or girls who talk to each other about something other than a man or boy. The requirement that the two women or girls must be named is sometimes added.

>About half of all films meet these requirements, according to user-edited databases and the media industry press. The test is used as an indicator for the active presence of women in films and other fiction, and to call attention to gender inequality in fiction.

I'm assuming a lot fit into OPs 3 marks for a good film considering over half meet it.
>>
File: 1489043612271.jpg (38KB, 360x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489043612271.jpg
38KB, 360x396px
>>83029700

The fact that Bechdel test flicks haven't grossed a huge amount or won awards kind of proves that audiences don't want to see female pandering trash

They can't blame men either because women are more likely to recommend the film a couple go see on a first date
>>
>>83030055
Well I'm waiting
>>
>>83030136
There's no sisterhood of the traveling pants. Women don't give a shit about other women. They don't. A small number of women are all about girl power but you put a box of chocolate in their face, or ten, and they forgot what you were doing and ask for more chocolate.
The assholes who forces these issues should be buried alive.
>>
>GoTG2
>split
>suicide squad
>BvS
>x-men apocalypse

Just pick any top movie, it will probably pass it. Now name me 5 that pass the asian version with domestic US gross (hard mode: no kung-fu movies). Mexican? Canadian? jewish?
I guess hollywood hates jews.
idiot.
>>
File: supbish.jpg (24KB, 597x679px) Image search: [Google]
supbish.jpg
24KB, 597x679px
>>83029700
>>83029700
>>83029700

Bridesmaids.
>>
File: 1495136112741.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1495136112741.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
>>83029700
why isn't anyone talking about op's image.
this isn't the /tv/ i know.
>>
>>83030288
>jewish?
Easy
GoTG2
Split
Suicide Squad
BvS
X-men apocalypse
>>
>>83029944
>his

subtle kek
>>
>>83029700
>Bechdel test

What a fucking meme.
>>
>>83030348
So, she's queening him. Boy, I've just about jerked it to some of the most unmentionable things known to flesh. I have seen the grossest of things and those not as gross, all before even coming to 4chan many years ago. And since my tutelage here, I have seen even more perverse things and has satiated appetites normal people could only imagine in a nightmare. OP's image would be no different than a fly crawling up a wall. It is that uninteresting. No, a fly's more interesting than it is.
>>
>>83029700
>bechdel test
literally what? I think I can safely assume it's some fem garbage

>received an academy award
I am sure there are some for Women :) if not, they need to get better at acting I guess

>grossed more than 100 mill
the horrible shit that was Fembusters did, that's one example
>>
>awards meaning anything
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.