[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of enjoyment could be derived from watching films like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: green inferno.jpg (124KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
green inferno.jpg
124KB, 630x1200px
What kind of enjoyment could be derived from watching films like this? This is just watching people get slowly and horribly tortured that you know will get tortured/killed. There's nothing suspenseful in this, it's just painful to watch.

Can you guys tell me what the appeal is?
>>
Only reason I even watched this films is because I thought it was a remake/reboot of Cannibal Holocaust, which I thoroughly enjoyed. After watching this I was glad to see it had nothing to do with it. Considering if Eli Roth wants to rape the idea, at least he only fucked his own.
>>
What's Jared Leto doing there
>>
>>83025586
its about a bunch of sjw's getting killed by the very people they thought they were trying to help
>>
>>83026198
yeah it lulz to see dumb hippies ripped apart by beautiful diverse savages
>>
this is legitimately the worst movie i've ever seen

theres no way anyone can defend this horse shit
>>
For me, it's the scene where the shaman takes their panties off and gently sticks a blade in their vaginas as they cry in fear. Best wank I've had in months.
>>
>>83026198
So it's basically ripped from the episode of South Park where they go to the rain forest.
>>
Went to a horror convention like 4 years back, they had a screening of some shitty ass slasher movies with no plot, just people being killed. The room was filled with fat fucks with their pre-faded Freddy Krueger T-shirts who clapped after every kill. I have no doubt that The Green Inferno was made for those kinds of people.
>>
>>83026333
fucking kek
>>
>>83025586
I hate real life violence.
I love film and TV violence... the gorier the better.

>>83026309
Are you one of those drama queens that thinks everything is LITERALLY THE WORST EVER I CAN'T EVEN.
>>
File: bone-tomahawk-xlarge.jpg (107KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
bone-tomahawk-xlarge.jpg
107KB, 1280x721px
>>83026661
have you seen bone tomahawk?
>>
It was fine. Showed the hypocrisy of sjw kids.
>>
>>83026309
The true joy of this film is watching a talentless hack stumbling with hubris toward a failed career.

The incompetence is spectacular. And it's matched by his ego. Glorious.
>>
>>83025586
it's good shlock. If you went into it expecting anything else then yeah it's terrible
>>
>>83026198
>>83026353
Like North Sentinel Island?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEsNc1HXoYc
>>
>>83026661
No i usually don't give a shit when movies are bad but this one actually got me angry
>>
>>83025586
If only it WAS that OP. That's what I went to see
>movie starts with like 12 people
>hyped to see a bunch of people eaten one after another slowly losing it
>half of them die in a plane crash
>one literally suicides on the propeller
>another takes an arrow to the throat and isn't even eaten
>one decent butchering and eating scene
>off screen kill of one of the few remaining characters
>tons of disgusting niche fetish shit like some chick having diarrhea for no reason and another guy jerking off to a corpse
Awful awful movie. I will never get my mothers 10 dollars back. Juni cortez getting eaten and the kid running off with his leg was pretty funny.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.