[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that in the Alien canon, Jesus was literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: engineer.jpg (31KB, 768x384px)
engineer.jpg
31KB, 768x384px
Friendly reminder that in the Alien canon, Jesus was literally an 8 foot tall albino.
>>
The alien citizens we saw in Covenant weren't 8 feet tall. They were humanoid height, or maybe even a little shorter.

So maybe they genetically engineer different classes to look different ways.

Maybe only the soldier class was made to be 8 feet tall and strong
>>
So Jesus was a fucking white male all along
>>
>>83025047
wtf I love prometheus now
>>
>>83024388
He wasn't Jesus. He was one of the Greek gods.
>>
>>83024388
No. Ridley Scott's random interview comments are NOT canon. I say this as someone who watched the originals since I was kid and read AVP comics when they WERE FIRST RELEASED. Were you even born then? I didn't fucking think so.
>>
Jesus was a cool dude. What does it matter what he looked like?
>>
File: Dan The Man.jpg (132KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dan The Man.jpg
132KB, 800x450px
>Anything outside of Dan O'Bannon's 1979 "Alien"
>canon

haha i don't think so bud
>>
>species of engineers
>entirely made out of males
this movie was surprisingly realistic
>>
File: jesus temple.jpg (33KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
jesus temple.jpg
33KB, 500x348px
Jesus was a rebel who wanted to rid the world of the Pharisees. That's why David killed them.
>>
>>83025147
Love and truth are for the courageous.
Not even a Christian.
>>
File: 1469101442921.jpg (5KB, 189x155px) Image search: [Google]
1469101442921.jpg
5KB, 189x155px
>>83025147
serious question, is Weyland a jewish name?
>>
>>83025228
are the aliens jews?
>>
File: guesswho.gif (10KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
guesswho.gif
10KB, 600x694px
>>83025349
fucking uncanny
>>
>>83025219
You can argue that Jesus was a pacifist but regardless he called them "the blind leading the blind" and told the Jews they're father was the devil. An android hears that and thinks, well, fuck, let's deal with that once and for all.

>>83025228
Don't think so but names can be misleading.
>>
>>83025115
Alien and Aliens are both fantastic movies if you pretend they exist seperately
>>
>>83025110
This bait really tickles my tongue
>>
>>83025112
what about his twin brother?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.