[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Olivia Wilde call him a "real creepy dude"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Why did Olivia Wilde call him a "real creepy dude"

I've watched this movie twice and I still dont get that scene. Someone explain it to me
>>
>>83024196
she thought he just wanted her for a one night stand
>>
I have some bad news for you OP
>>
>>83024196
if you're not a chad you're a creep
if you've been out of a relationship for more than 3 months, you're a creep
if you're not on every social network, you're a creep
>>
>>83024196
Who cares what Literally Fridgeface said
>>
>>83024465
but he clearly told her he enjoyed the evening and wanted to meet some other time. It makes no sense. One minute she is making out with him, the next she is telling him off. Are girls really like this?
>>
>>83024196
I think the idea is that it's confusing to us, doubly confusing to him. It's to put us in his shoes as someone who has found himself feeling alienated.
>>
>>83024660
Yes
>>
>>83024196
I guess she was really needy and thought he would want a long term relationship with her, since they were introduced by friends.

When she realized he wasn't into her (no normal human being would be), she felt really offended.

Everyone in the movie is autistic anyway, so her behaviour wasn't so crazy.
>>
you don't get it because you are a really creepy dude, OP
>>
>>83024660
Yes.
>>
>>83024660
She thought he was being disingenuous because he hesitated to say when he would see her again. Yes, she is a basket case, but so is everyone else in this movie.

It's scary how well the film captures the awkwardness of real people nowadays and just kind of amplifies it, as though people are only going to get even weirder in the future and everyone's just going to act like it's normal behavior so as to be nice.
>>
>>83024660
No, she was just a narcisistic bitch, who couldn't understand that a man has no reason to be in love with her after the first date.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.