[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your reaction when Better Call Saul's final scene is Walt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1932.jpg (11KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1932.jpg
11KB, 265x190px
Your reaction when Better Call Saul's final scene is Walt entering the office.
>>
Nah they'll keep milking it concurrently showing what else Saul was up to, then they'll milk it for a few more seasons for a redemption arc
>>
File: tmp_22569-images(3)578719626.jpg (5KB, 335x150px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22569-images(3)578719626.jpg
5KB, 335x150px
>>83023321
The final scene of bcs will be kim's death. Because no one will care anymore and we will all hate jimmy after that.
>>
>>83023626
You think Kim is going to last that long?
>>
Feel bad for the guy who wanted it to be a half hour comedy before Vince cucked him and tried his hand at more faux kino.
>>
>>83023672
Kim is the only thing keeping jimmy jimmy. Yep. Kim dies in the last episode. I would bet 10grand on it.
>>
literally nothing happened
>>
Is Better Call Saul actually good or should I just watch Breaking Bad again instead?
>>
>>83024231
It's actually good. Don't listen to all of the "LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENS" plebs.
>>
File: manly.jpg (26KB, 244x320px) Image search: [Google]
manly.jpg
26KB, 244x320px
Your reaction when Top wo Nerae 2!'s final scene is Noriko Takaya entering the atmosphere.
>>
File: callsaul.jpg (276KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
callsaul.jpg
276KB, 2000x1333px
>>83024231
It's half slow burn detective spy thriller with Mike, half conman turn lawyer senanagans with Jimmy. Totally watchable with out breaking bad.

You might miss some of the subtle breaking bad references, like the relationships of the bads guys and the power structure. It's all info that the protagonists dont know yet, so the reveal of a single person is supposed to have a big impact to the browser, yet the guys on screen just sorta go 'hello random person' and walk away. I've had to pause it and explain stuff for other people.
>>
>>83023626
>>83023672
Kim will not die, that's retarded as fuck, she will Jimmy after he does something really bad or really stupid, basically a relationship falling apart

She's going to appear in one of the final black and white BB aftermath scenes, which are also the scenes in which BCS will end the series, it will not end in Jesse meeting Saul or Walt meeting Saul, it will end in what happened to Jimmy after Breaking Bad, his ending which he will probably die
>>
Jimmy will not die hes alive and well in south dakota. Or nebraska or wherever.
Jimmy however has an addictive personality and is 200% in love with kim. There is no way jimmy just lets kim go.
>>83024780
>I've had to pause it and explain stuff for other people.
I would literally beat you with your shoe, you pretensious dick.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.