[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can chose to fight against the following: >White Walkers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: alien_teeth_bared.jpg (39KB, 359x480px) Image search: [Google]
alien_teeth_bared.jpg
39KB, 359x480px
You can chose to fight against the following:

>White Walkers from Game of Thrones
>Chaos from Warhammer (original as empire soldier or 40k as imperial guard, your choice)
>Alien as Marine

Which one would you pick?
>>
>>83022701
this is more /tg/ than /tv/, but the last one
in the first one i'm just me fighting a magic snow giant
second one is grim death for the human
last one is me with armor, motion tracker, and pulse rifle
>>
The last option, the first one you don't have the means to win, the second you have no chance and your death will be horrifying, and the last you get a weapon that easily moves down hoards of them and a motion track to find the fuck.
>>
>>83022701
Lmao look at that fuckin nerd, whats next, we talk about our fantasy football team? back to plebbit you go
>>
Do I have a Valyrian steel longsword to fight against a White Walker? If yes then that's the one I'd pick.
>>
>>83022815
>>83022917

Am I the only one to pick fighting against Chaos? Facehuggers are the scariest shit that exists and chaos is not that horrifying. You can talk with both Chaos marines and chaos cultists and if you have Tyrion-tier silver tongue, you might get a chance to reason with them. This is something you cannot do with 2 other options.
>>
>>83023111
The way a chaos marine could torture you would be pretty nasty, and you have to fight a single zenomorph, no face huggers involved. But I agree, I never found the zenomorph that spooky, but fuck face huggers.
>>
>>83022701
>Chaos from Warhammer (original as empire soldier or 40k as imperial guard, your choice)

Why would you choose this? You'd be 100% horrifically fucked.
>>
I pick the xeno.

I want to fuck it.
>>
Like one lone Chaos soldier? As a space marine I could probably take him down from a distance and not get too tainted
>>
>>83023317
Kinomorphs can trap you with their resina saliva and stuck you on the walls and inseminate you, so that you become an eggo while being slowly melted away, nourishing the newborn egg alien, that's pretty scary
>>
>>83024579
yeah, but then youre dead
fuck with Chaos and not only does your body die, most likely with something hard and on fire in your ass, but you get soul fucked. a daemon is going to fuck your soul until all life ends in the universe
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.