[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they going to do a 180 on the effectiveness of the wall because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4681.png (3MB, 2152x1614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4681.png
3MB, 2152x1614px
Are they going to do a 180 on the effectiveness of the wall because of you know who?

>walls are racist because they keep savages and rapists out.

>The walls the only thing holding back an undead apocalypse

Its really way too late for a retcon to have The Wall be a bad thing.
>>
>>83013933
Are you stupid? The wall was always going to be destroyed, proving its worthlessness.
>>
>>83014026
Obviously, but is it going to get a heroes death or is the wall going to become Stanis.
>>
>>83013933
>walls are racist because they keep savages and rapists out.
did they say that in the show or do you just mean drumpf? cause nobody is dumb enough to majorly change a show due to unrelated politics
>>
>>83014353
Well currently the Wildlings aren't raping and pillaging because Jon won them over. But yes, they were doing that shit... and not just a few of them.

Also yes I made a Trump joke when I made that green text.
>>
>>83014026
ITs not really a wall thought, more like a cliff
>>
>>83014605
With magic runes according to Ben Stark.
>>
in the new season they are going to have trigger warning when talking about how the wall is actually a good thing, don't worry. also there will be a asterisk with a explanation they just mean this specific wall and that other such walls are bad
>>
>>83014832
They literally did that with Pacino's Merchant of Venice
>>
They will find a way to say that using dragons and magic causes global warming and that melts the wall and all the white people died see you should have listened to al gore now you're zombie lean cuisine.
>>
>>83013933
Brienne will kill the wall
screencap this
>>
>>83013933
the wall holds the sea dragon. it's just a shitty containment device.
>>
File: IMG_4684.png (708KB, 795x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4684.png
708KB, 795x597px
>>83015769
But Crooked Cerci killed Bernie.
>>
>>83015927
>They literally thought Hillary was le dragon leesi
>>
>>83013933
I am pretty sure comparing immigrants to an army of undead monsters is only something right wingers would so no
>>
>King Whitewalker approaches
>Armed whitewalkers stand above the wall aiming their tools of White supremacists
>King whitewalker says that it's time to Make Westeros Great Again
>Jon Snow and Dany stand together with an army of multiracial assortment
>"It's time for this queen to slay" Dany says
>Jon nods
>"Stronger together!"
>>
File: IMG_4630.gif (716KB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4630.gif
716KB, 245x187px
>>83016167
Conflating legal and illegal immigration...again?
>>
>>83016167
Why? both have:
>foreign customs & culture
>no will to integrate
>damage the labor market
>support policies that are not in the native pop's interest
>>
>>83013933
Your IQ is one digit, right?
>>
>>83013933
The wall is to stop the White Walkers, wildlings are a joke they can be wiped out pretty easily.
>>
>>83016481
Hollywood spent 8 years making strong political female figures for Hillary, don't be dense.
>>
Part of the problem with Trump's Wall is the cost vs. the effectiveness. The Wall in GoT is already at minimal funding, has questionable effectiveness (you can go over or around it in small groups) and it's a goddamn magical ice wall that's 700 feet tall, built by a coalition of men, wizards, and giants of the course of many lifetimes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.