[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been watching old episodes and Brian Redban is so fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (154KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
154KB, 900x900px
I've been watching old episodes and Brian Redban is so fucking autistic. He keeps making retarded noises and just looking weird. Is this why Joe Rogan replaced him with that Young Jamie guy? It's weird because they have the exact same voice.
>>
>>83013343
Yep. There are some episodes where Rogan started to have serious guests who talk about serious shit and redban would intervene with thoughtful questions regarding assholes or smells.
>>
>>83013343
I prefer the current setup desu
It should be Joe and the guest(s), not "that other fucking guy who- wait why is he even here again"
>>
Naah he was the best part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et2zEAQONG0
>>
the worst part about the Redban podcasts is that he never adjusts volume until midway thru, so the first thing you hear is a stupid loud shreiking chimp laugh that destroys your headphones
>>
>>83013343
Redban is autistic but jaime is kind of a faggot so it's a wash really
>>
>>83013343

Yea he's a bit retarded but I never minded him. He's funny in his own way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5-qXeH1pGg
>>
>>83013701
lol

this guy is underrated
>>
>that moment where redban is looking at bill burr's twitter on air and realizes bill blocked him

I laughed so hard.
>>
>>83013343
Redban fried his brain by doing hard drugs when he was 12, Joe brought it up on the show many times

but yes Joe was looking for a nice way to get him off the show for years by giving him his own shitty podcasts, there were some interviews where he really embarrassed himself
>>
>>83013701
"yeah I had this joke about Bob Hope dying, and it was sad cuz he died and then then everyone was making 'aww' sounds, and then I said, yeah I heard they flew out his body to entertain all the dead troops. And everyone started hissing."

LMAO
>>
>>83014765
lol really? what did redban say when he found out?
>>
>>83014943
Holy shit what a savage
>>
>>83015569

I'm trying to find the clip. Burr and Rogan are having a conversation about something unrelated, and Redban is just randomly looking at Burr's twitter. He's completely silent after he realizes it and just moves his mouse in a circular motion over the "You have been blocked by this user" notification. Must've been humiliating knowing that thousands of people saw that live.

Then sent this out many months (or maybe even a year later)

https://twitter.com/redban/status/589003876876980224
>>
>>83014765
holy shit that's hilarious. but bill is a faggot. all the middle aged comics that did O&A are such sensitive nancies with twitter and constantly bitch about blocking "haters". who knew they were all such thin skinned homos
>>
>>83013343
>he still listens to joe rogan
Cringe.
>>
>>83016145

What do you mean still? We are currently experience peak JRE. Just skip the mma and comedy episodes
>>
>>83015802
He knew he was blocked beforehand and put it on the screen to show everyone and start shit because he's an even bigger bitch than Burr is.
>>
>>83013701
>Steve Jobs didn't die from a virus Joe
:50

Holy shit why is that so funny.
>>
>>83016110

Bill didn't block Redban because Redban was a "hater".

Bill blocked him because Redban annoyed the shit out of Burr which is a pretty common thing as evidenced by this thread.
>>
>>83016390

>Implying peak isn't during JRE's stint with the fleshlight ads.

>Implying hearing Joe talk about the same topics again and again is peak. I sure love hearing about Joe's back problems
>>
File: stevie.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
stevie.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>83013701
>>83014639
I kinda miss Brian being on the show. He was a good sidekick for when they had comedic guests on.
>>
>>83013343
>hating on Redban

Hello reeddit.
>>
>BILL YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND RSS FEEDS
>>
>>83018984
Anyone who doesn't understand the Redban hate should watch this. Bill and Joe are trying to have an adult conversation and he just starts pouting like a little bitch when he won't admit he's wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmIOsQOMcMM
>>
The guy must have an IQ in the 80s

He speaks and laughs like a slow teenager
>>
>>83019202
Only a pretentious douchefuck like Joe would take issue with that.
>>
>>83013701
lmao he is so unprofessional
>>
>>83017905

Fleshlight days had low quality guests. Mostly Joe's friends.
The reason it's better than ever is because the guests are top tier and cover a wide range of topics. Joe isn't even that good at interviewing people, it's the guests who make the show.

If you're hearing the same stories over and over again then you're listening to the wrong episodes
>>
Kinda feel bad for Redban. He basically started the LA podcast scene and only has Kill Tony now. Most of them either went solo or went to all things comedy (which isn't doing much better desu).
>>
>>83022409
Aside from the Nerdist crew, Carolla, and Bill Burrs podcast
>>
>>83022409

He didn't start it. He just happened to be there when it started.
>>
>>83014018

fucking joey diaz is a legend
>>
>>83013869
Jamie hardly ever talks unless Joe asks him to.
>>
>>83024258
Jamie is /r9k/ personified. Its so painful when guests start subtly ripping on him for no reason, just let the kid do his job
>>
>>83017905
Did you say Zyklon B?
>>
>>83013701
joe is too slow and bluepilled to keep up with redban
>>
joe sould have redban, its obvious he did all the tech work to get joe going, joe should get him on once in a while
>>
>how do you say nigger in italian, jamie pull that up
joey diaz episodes are the best
>>
>>83013701
Hahahahaa
>>
>>83013701
Redban is such a sperg faggot.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.